Arsenal v City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jared said:
unfortunately I see a draw coming

Listening to Wenger in his press conference he was pretty much saying this was his cup final in the league, that's what I got from it anyway.

I don't care if we have two games in hand our run in is shocking compared to what Chelsea and Liverpool have so we cannot afford to drop many points, not this early in the run in anyway. I think we can only drop 4 points.

Arsenal play Everton next week as well who also have a game in hand so today will be an immensely tough game.

I know Arsenal's home record has been excellent since that Villa home game but we really need to take advantage of the fact they have key injuries at the moment.

Must win in my opinion, lose and we are in last chance saloon.

sam-caddick said:
Listening to Wenger in his press conference he was pretty much saying this was his cup final in the league, that's what I got from it anyway.

Hopefully like their last cup final. :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00GDr_rzlG0[/youtube]

Going to be a tough game, Arsenal have had a few poor results but are a bloody good side on their day.
We'll have to play well and put in a good perforrmance to beat them. Much tougher game than the rags, 2-1 City

After Tuesday's display and Kolarov's interview, i am happy to see that the squad is taking each fixtures as cup final matches.
They have the exact mind-set they should have in a title race run-in.
I can't see anything but a holistic anihilation of the Arse today, if not by the score line, at least by the display on the pitch.
3 points easy peasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.