Arsenal v City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fishandchips said:
It's interesting that Rodwell is on the bench today.
Come on MP, I know you like coming onto the forum to find out which formation to use, but don't give away the team news yeah?

Ban-jani said:
fishandchips said:
& Why would that be interesting?

Because usually these players are on the bench:

- Lescott
- Milner
- Negredo
- Kolarov
- Garcia
- Pantilimon
- Jovetic

I wonder which of these ^ players will be left out of the squad .

-- Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:36 pm --

karen7 said:
Ban-jani said:
fishandchips said:
& Why would that be interesting?

And how would he know he is on the bench?

MP said Rodwell is in the squad list.

Ducado said:
jimharri said:
Ban-jani said:
Anybody else bricking it?
Goes with the territory, doesn't it?

Strangely enough I am rather calm for this game

me too.

i dont think many of our fans fully appreciate the fear that our players strike into opponents.

arsenal will, by far, be more worried about us than we are of them. yes they may have a blinder and beat us, but in all honesty, with their injury list it should be a city win.

burning blue soul said:
Ducado said:
jimharri said:
Goes with the territory, doesn't it?

me too.

i dont think many of our fans fully appreciate the fear that our players strike into opponents.

arsenal will, by far, be more worried about us than we are of them. yes they may have a blinder and beat us, but in all honesty, with their injury list it should be a city win.

I also think that we are a lot better than most on here seem to think. Now with just league and little rotation, I reckon this
side will go on a big run.
Makes me laugh, we lost in the league to a decent Chelsea side, lost to Barcelona and to Wigan ( too much pissing about
with the side imo) and suddenly we've become typical City again. We've never been further away from those sides of old.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
burning blue soul said:
Ducado said:

me too.

I also think that we are a lot better than most on here seem to think. Now with just league and little rotation, I reckon this
side will go on a big run.
Makes me laugh, we lost in the league to a decent Chelsea side, lost to Barcelona and to Wigan ( too much pissing about
with the side imo) and suddenly we've become typical City again. We've never been further away from those sides of old.

Nothings perfect and you have your up and downs even if you are Bayern Munich but the thing that gets me is we really haven't had our best line up to call on at all this season for any stretch of games least of all one game.

When things fall into place we will be a formidable line up.

I expect us to improve our defence over the summer and our defensive midfield.

Next season I trust we get far fewer soft tissue injuries as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.