Arsenal V Man City Community Shield pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
ElMatador said:
sam-caddick said:
I hope we will see Zuculini at some point during the game.
Zuculini has not even signed for us ?

Right, seen this in numerous threads. He most definately has signed however the best I can do to reassure you is point you to this article from the club. (I'd expect them to know if he's a new signing or not !)

"NEW SIGNING Bruno Zucilini"

That link clears things up !

buckshot said:
El Mago said:
_______________________Hart_____________

Clichy___Kompany_______Mangala_____Kolarov

___________Fernando______Yaya___________

Nasri____________Jovetic_______Silva

_____________Dzeko________________

Not a bad side while we wait for our big guns to get back, but maybe Micah on the right?

On my right would be OK. Lower Tier, block 111.

It feels strange to be excited for such an event, too long without watching City play a meaningful game. Will be interesting to see if he starts some of the recently returned WC lads.

I used to like Wenger and Arsenal but over the last few years Wenger's been chatting shite about the way we run our club in regards to FFP. Hope we give them a good hiding.

GaudinoMotors said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
ElMatador said:
Zuculini has not even signed for us ?

Right, seen this in numerous threads. He most definately has signed however the best I can do to reassure you is point you to this article from the club. (I'd expect them to know if he's a new signing or not !)

"NEW SIGNING Bruno Zucilini"

That link clears things up !

edited, hopefully it does more than falls over in a big heap now, ta.

El Mago said:

Navas instead of Nasri.

Navas is on form and Nasri is always shit against Arse

ElanJo said:
El Mago said:

Navas instead of Nasri.

he wasn't last year

andrewmswift said:
ElanJo said:
El Mago said:

Navas instead of Nasri.

he wasn't last year

It's in London tho so...

J_Bow said:
It feels strange to be excited for such an event, too long without watching City play a meaningful game. Will be interesting to see if he starts some of the recently returned WC lads.

I used to like Wenger and Arsenal but over the last few years Wenger's been chatting shite about the way we run our club in regards to FFP. Hope we give them a good hiding.

Up to 6 substitutions so the recently returned players should all get at least 45 mins, unless injured.

ElanJo said:
andrewmswift said:
ElanJo said:
Navas instead of Nasri.

he wasn't last year

It's in London tho so...

Nah start Nasri for sure. He plays really well in games with a trophy on the line (man of the match in both of them last year) and I think he may just have a huge season for us. Plus he cemented his place in the starting lineup last year.

If he plays well and maybe even scores in this game, it is going to be a BIG stepping off point for the rest of the season. If he isn't playing well, then take him out like any other player, and just wipe it off the shoulder and move on.

My mate is goin( hes an arsenal fan) and his seat is in 121. Thats past the half way and into our section by the looks of it. Or does the allocation not got from the halfway lines but past them for each set of fans ?. Or has arsenal been given a larger allocation than us ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.