Arsenal V Man City Community Shield pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the group with Helen's bell leaving the hotel, plus a French family who have tickets. The young lad, about 7 or 8 is really excited, wearing his City shirt with pride and a Union Jack lanyard!

Edit: I was wrong they're from the West Indies & have come over for the match & then they are going to Paris tomorrow. First language is French though. Jovetic is their favourite player. Plus, as they have never been before & by coincidence are in the same gate as me we are walking around to the game together!! City fans, the same the world over, one big family. :-)

i think we'll struggle if we play with a two man midfield. we must get nasri in the middle with toure and fernando.

Blue Smarties said:
Don Karleone said:
BuK46W0IYAA9y6o.jpg

Wish I was there but this isnt a bad substitute.

Safe journey blues.
Efes from the can?! It's not up to much from a bottle or poured into a glass, let alone from the can!
Bastard,
just flew back from Turkey last night, missing the Efes and weather already. Enjoy it blue.

Overground from Marylebone working a treat. Gooners everywhere. Come on Blues!

I'm hoping we give some of the young guys a run out, sfter all the frap we havd had ghrown at us recently if would be good to see some of the academy guys getting an outing.

Eccles Blue said:
Just seen the group with Helen's bell leaving the hotel, plus a French family who have tickets. The young lad, about 7 or 8 is really excited, wearing his City shirt with pride and a Union Jack lanyard!

Edit: I was wrong they're from the West Indies & have come over for the match & then they are going to Paris tomorrow. First language is French though. Jovetic is their favourite player. Plus, as they have never been before & by coincidence are in the same gate as me we are walking around to the game together!! City fans, the same the world over, one big family. :-)

well played EB. Have you taught them the PabZab chant yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.