Arsenal V Man City Community Shield pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Me and the "blazin squad" are walking down leaving a trail of disaster in our wake brrrrraaapp bbrrraaappp. We are not to be trifled with mate
''Keeping it real with the bro's and the ho's from the hood, innit?''

Anything could happen today. They don't have a defence and probably won't play their best team. We barely have anyone of our best team available so lets see how our squad depth fares it's first test.

Happens every year... I decide not to go because of costs, then on the day I regret it.

Ah well will save the money for the fa cup final :)

inbetween said:
Anything could happen today. They don't have a defence and probably won't play their best team. We barely have anyone of our best team available so lets see how our squad depth fares it's first test.

I know what ya mean but maybe some of them are.. I think jovetic could go on to become our best striker. I'm hoping an injury free nasty could be the centre back we need to partner kompany long term

inbetween said:

Arsenal will have Szczęsny, Debuchy, Koscielny, Chambers and Gibbs in their defense today, minus Mertesacker that's full strength.

In fact Arsenal will only really be Ozil and Mertesacker away from being full strength today.

I think Arsenal will win because they have a good set of players available to them but I still think with Jovetic, Navas, Yaya, Silva and Nasri we have enough to cause them problems and hopefully put away some goals.

It will be our defense that costs us today.

sam-caddick said:
inbetween said:

Arsenal will have Szczęsny, Debuchy, Koscielny, Chambers and Gibbs in their defense today, minus Mertesacker that's full strength.

In fact Arsenal will only really be Ozil and Mertesacker away from being full strength today.

I think Arsenal will win because they have a good set of players available to them but I still think with Jovetic, Navas, Yaya, Silva and Nasri we have enough to cause them problems and hopefully put away some goals.

Sam back to what he does best.... Happy days, the season is back.

Sky Blue said:
sam-caddick said:
inbetween said:

Definitely mate :P

Sky Blue said:
sam-caddick said:
inbetween said:

Ha ha I have missed him, he always brings us back down to earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.