Arsenal v Wigan

Re: " You Cant Buy Class " F*** Off Arsenal

ForzaMancini said:
No handshake between Wenger and Martinez either. Not that I saw anyway. Wenger is such a woman when he loses.
Remember when Hughes waved at him as he'd fucked off at the whistle, still makes me chuckle

squirtyflower said:
have to feel sorry for the goooooners

they beat the best team in the league and still get dragged down in that battle for fourth

arsenal fans after city v arse match
to those gobby cunts who were mouthing off to us city fans as we walk down the ramp to the coach park.

i told you you didnt have anything to be smug about being 10 point behind us, guess what its now 13 you wankers.

panzer1311 said:
cleavers said:
de niro said:
this'll be good.
It can live in this forum, as it doesn't appear to be about City.
It regards City , as it was Arsenal fans who lectured us Blues on Bluemoon forum , about our class ,or lack of it

-- Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:22 pm --

cleavers said:
de niro said:
this'll be good.
It can live in this forum, as it doesn't appear to be about City.
It regards City , as it was Arsenal fans who lectured us Blues on Bluemoon forum , about our class ,or lack of it

A bit of a stretch to call that city related. It concerns Arsenal more imo and we happen to have experience of the issue raised first hand.

Either way, they have 0 class. For a start classy teams do not concern themselves with putting so much apparent emphisis on "class".
Secondly Wenger is the crown prince of unclassy behavior.

Stick it up your arse tarquins and pay your 1.3k and suck on a fish arsehole or whatever posh food you like :)

Beginning of the season: Arsenal fans claiming Gervinho > Nasri

Now: 'Gervinho looks lost'
Meh can't be bothered posting what I've already said in the other thread, all i'll say is, get back to Lille.
I want to say that I want to give him the benefit of the doubt. I mean it is his first season here.

Then I thought of Chamakh. We need to sell him ASAP.
Didn't know there was a more recent thread, but yes, he is imo, another player along with almunia,squillaci,chamakh, diaby and so on that needs to leave.
<a class="postlink" href="http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=154822" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2&t=154822</a>

LOL

Imagine what Martinez could do with decent players and an unlimited budget........

Well done Wigan,even if your chairman is a bit of a tool.

Wenger refusing to accept Wigan were best team tonight - whatta shocker
His interviews post match are nearly (but not quite) up there with Dalglish

Wigan really deserved it! Roberto Martinez a class act, amazing young manager! RVP and Wenger, wau, they need to grow the fuck UP! Fair play and Arsenal just don´t go well together!

r.soleofsalford said:
well done wigan your a credit to your manager and owner.

to wigan fans why dont enough of you give a fuck
A town full of egg-chasing fans. People on here have said that Wigan don't deserve to be in the PL because of the apathy of the local population. Bollocks. They deserve to be in the PL because they earned promotion a few years back, and since then have earned enough points to keep out of the bottom 3 each season. Not the team's fault if the locals can't be bothered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.