Arsenal v Wigan

Blue Haze said:
Beginning of the season: Arsenal fans claiming Gervinho > Nasri

Now: 'Gervinho looks lost'
Meh can't be bothered posting what I've already said in the other thread, all i'll say is, get back to Lille.
I want to say that I want to give him the benefit of the doubt. I mean it is his first season here.

Then I thought of Chamakh. We need to sell him ASAP.
Didn't know there was a more recent thread, but yes, he is imo, another player along with almunia,squillaci,chamakh, diaby and so on that needs to leave.
<a class="postlink" href="http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=154822" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2&t=154822</a>

LOL

Good shout mate. I remember that little gooner prick on here going on about gervinho scoring more than nasri or something

Re: " You Cant Buy Class " F*** Off Arsenal

No class at all, just fucking shameful! RVP and Wenger, nice way to promote football, you just should accept the loss, Wigan outplayed you. Fair play in Arsenal does not exist!<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:59 am --<br /><br />No class at all, just fucking shameful! RVP and Wenger, nice way to promote football, you just should accept the loss, Wigan outplayed you. Fair play in Arsenal does not exist!

jimharri said:
r.soleofsalford said:
well done wigan your a credit to your manager and owner.

to wigan fans why dont enough of you give a fuck
A town full of egg-chasing fans. People on here have said that Wigan don't deserve to be in the PL because of the apathy of the local population. Bollocks. They deserve to be in the PL because they earned promotion a few years back, and since then have earned enough points to keep out of the bottom 3 each season. Not the team's fault if the locals can't be bothered.

sorry, i thought thats what i was implying, i`ll draw you a picture next time :)

r.soleofsalford said:
jimharri said:
r.soleofsalford said:
well done wigan your a credit to your manager and owner.

to wigan fans why dont enough of you give a fuck
A town full of egg-chasing fans. People on here have said that Wigan don't deserve to be in the PL because of the apathy of the local population. Bollocks. They deserve to be in the PL because they earned promotion a few years back, and since then have earned enough points to keep out of the bottom 3 each season. Not the team's fault if the locals can't be bothered.

sorry, i thought thats what i was implying, i`ll draw you a picture next time :)
Calm down. I was actually agreeing with you!

brad the blue said:
Shocking from van pussy. Hope he never darkens our door.

Did he not upset wolves last week too..sure i read some wolves player saying he was disrespectful or something?

Why are they bitching just cause they lost? Moral Financial fair play cup winners again though.

All Arsenal fans on here surprisingly quiet...'You're not singing anymore!'

ForzaMancini said:
All Arsenal fans on here surprisingly quiet...'You're not singing anymore!'[/quoted
dont worry talkshite and sky sportscrap will no be sure to give RVP and wenger a good hour or so telling the nation of the shocking display of bad manners.

Van Persie = Classless
Wenger = Classless
ARSEnal = Classless

Talk about class when you actually HAVE it, ARSEnal twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.