Arsenal Vs City In Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zmajuga said:
Balo and Nasri off. Dzeko and Tev on.

Yeah let's take Nasri off.. the one player who is actually driving at their defense. His final ball is way off, yes, but he's the only one getting in the positions to have a chance of creating something for aguero.

Andouble said:
nederblue said:
Any chance of Sergio staying onside? Or nasri growing a pair. Balo looks most likely to score if Bobby keeps him on. I stick with one nil city.

Serio onside? How about the next 40 yard ball to him is on the ground then? What's a 5 ft 8 striker going to do against Vermaelen and Koscielny (sp)

Fair enough.

RyanP3609 said:
Aguero said:
Why is Clichy crossing when all we had were Aguero and Nasri in the box, unlikely either are going to win it.

This always happens... when we've not got Dzeko on (who is a fantastic header of the ball) we whip crosses in. Dzeko comes on and it's all on the floor. It's strange.

wouldnt say he's fantastic

Mario is either going to score the winner, get sent off or subbed and i haven't got a bloody clue which one it will be!

Pizarro being boss as usual. Find another player like him during the summer transfer window ASAP.

Balotelli being a fucking joke, he doesn't care about City, he has no regard for other players' safety, and he's a twat.

Mancini, OOH Mancini, why do you start him each and every game? He's a child.

Hope he gets subbed off in halftime. I also hope he gets banned for the remainder of the season when the FA reviews that leg breaking tackle he did on Song. Seriously though it's like playing with 10 men when he's on!

sorry to say, but Balo need to be taken off at half time. If nothing else, because of the yellow card..its just a matter of time before he gets the second one..and we can't afford to be one player down..Tevez needs to come on..

the funny thing is, of all the fouls by Balo, only the first could be deemed worthy of a card. For the others, the Arsenal players also had their feet raised, so it was a matter of who hit whom first..

BoyBlue_1985 said:
LoveCity said:
Sky's first agenda is a Mario character assassination session. Forza Al Jazeera.
That would be the al jazeera that is owned by the qatari's who love the rags?? Or is there another Qatari royal family

Al Jazeera who present totally unbiased football (and news) coverage for every league and on whose channel even Ray Wilkins comes across as level-headed. The Qatari's don't "love the rags", you can draw that conclusion out of a RUMOURED takeover that never happened. Their sports coverage is 1000000000x better than Sky and they have like 10 sports channels full of football from around the world.

ayia napa blues said:
PSmyth07 said:
Lescott never gets any credit and he's always the first one to be hounded when something goes wrong.

Prob won't get much support but lescott has been my player of the season

He surely has been immense! Don't really remember him having a bad one this season (but I'm sure I'm wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.