Arsenal Vs City In Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reactions of all the players at the end of the half said it for me. Walking past balotelli on the ground not one of them stopped they looked and walked on= we have a team and then we have balotelli.

Get this twat on the next plane out to italy and leave him there, i really think he has learning difficulties. Not his fault he just needs help and we dont need him here can easily get a better professional player. hes not a team player end of rant.

Come on city!

So Mancini didn't sub him off? Fuck sake Mancini.....you want to play the second half with 10 men????

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Can't believe he hasn't subbed him. Mancini p45 if he goes off.

this.

if he gets sent off, mancini should go.

ElanJo said:
Silvex said:
Pizarro being boss as usual. Find another player like him during the summer transfer window ASAP.

Balotelli being a fucking joke, he doesn't care about City, he has no regard for player's safety, and he's a twat.

Mancini, OOH Mancini, why do you start him each and every game? He's a child.

Hope he gets subbed off in halftime. I also hope he gets banned for the remainder of the season when the FA reviews that leg breaking tackle he did on Song. Seriously though it's like playing with 10 men when he's on!

Orange-Winged-Parrot.jpg

Um care to explain what does that mean? lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.