Arsenal Vs City In Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Arsenal Vs City In Game Discussion Thread

S.H.R.E.K said:
The reactions of all the players at the end of the half said it for me. Walking past balotelli on the ground not one of them stopped they looked and walked on= we have a team and then we have balotelli.

Get this twat on the next plane out to italy and leave him there, i really think he has learning difficulties. Not his fault he just needs help and we dont need him here can easily get a better professional player. hes not a team player end of rant.

Come on city!

Not true. Lescott stopped.

The hardest part of today is the tourists in our crowd, I've always said a blue is a blue but the day trippers here today are silent.
Sad days ahead.

ElanJo said:
Keep Mario on. He has a message under his shirt and I want to know what it says

It has this picture on the front -

middlefinger.gif

Watch this he will get 2 and win us the game, but should not of even been still on the pitch.

Where has this media bollocks the last few days come from about this apparent 8 point lead we had? Was I in a coma that week or something? We were never more than 5 points clear on equal games played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.