Arsenal Vs City Post Game Discussion Thread

Mario didn't do anything in that game that I've not seen Scholes do over the years.

He made two bad, mistimed tackles (like Laurent Koscielny did but didn't get set off).

Yet according to the media and fans on here he's the worst player ever.

interpol said:
You gutless shithouses....where was the passion...where was the pride, the fight, the desire to win.
Where was the togetherness we've heard so much about. Where was the bottle. Where was the spirit.

Kompany and Lescott excepted...take a good hard look at yourselves. That was unacceptable.
Enjoy your money.

Spot on. You can't get away from the fact they are clearly not playing for the manager. It was a must win game and when you can't even muster a performance against an average arsenal team questions will be asked.
Putting everything to one side if you don't like your manager you will never get results and I think too many of our players don't agree with mancinis methods.
Nasri, aj, kolorov, dzeko, tevez, Barry, Milner all don't look happy which tells you a lot.
Does Michael Owen whinge at utd ? If you have lost dressing room you are finished.

In short I saw poor game (MCs poor game). Constantly we were defending with all we got even Rags win couple of hours before. Cowardly game and he (Mancini) trusted Tevez more then Dzeko. It breaks my hart to see Tevez playing and Dzeko watching that twat who spend all season playing golf and making fun of our club. Mancini you are f**king moron and bad psychologist and man without honor.
I sad in the middle of the game that fans needs to call you Moroncini.
Mario - just what to say - Why always you you f***ing twat,
Tevez - moron Arsenal goal is on the other side,
Moroncini - get a brain,
Sergio - do not try to score goals with your head - you are too small,
Kompany - good one king. You were best just like Lescott,
Hart - Can you save anything from distance?
Sheik - please do something?

Just been on 606 and talking about how we bottled it. We performed like David Haye against Klitschko tonight, absolutely no fucking desire or passion either.

Mancini to go, not another season for me. Dressing room is lost

The midfield was truly, truly shocking. Milner had the touch of a piano, Nasri had a few fleeting runs put couldn't handle their pressing, Barry can't shift that fridge off his back and Pizarro just waits for the ball (plus, i know he's not the tallest but at least jump to put the player off! not once did he jump, not once)

Just been on 606 and talking about how we bottled it. We performed like David Haye against Klitschko tonight, absolutely no fucking desire or passion either.

Mancini to go, not another season for me. Dressing room is lost

argyle said:
Mario didn't do anything in that game that I've not seen Scholes do over the years.

He made two bad, mistimed tackles (like Laurent Koscielny did but didn't get set off).

Yet according to the media and fans on here he's the worst player ever.

No, I would say, according to RAG media and some RAG fans here...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.