Arsenal Vs City Post Game Discussion Thread

Truly shocking display when we needed heart, desire and ability. We had none of these. We don't deserve anything this year. Arsenal fully deserved the victory and are a much much better team.

always backed RM even if wernt a fan of his, but his decision to leave than clown on 2day was the worse, you could see gunners scoring all day, but thx to vinny and lessy they were held at bay for most of game.
why or why didnt he bring mario off, he showed the usual lackluster play, it was plain for everone to see he was going to get a red. RM has to take his share of blame, the tactics were a mess, milner had a shocker, kun didnt have best of days, but you could see his frustration.
by god we need to clear a few gutless wonders out. if RM goes, then take that clown mario with you, yes hes brilliant at times, but majority hes a waste of space and we cant afford a part time player in our squad

What was the game plan ?

Hart, Zabba, Clichy, Kompany and Lescott can hold their heads high.

Barry huffed and puffed as did Milner.

The rest were gutless,clueless and spineless.

Yaya getting injured early on didn't help as did having no David Silva.

Did we even create one chance ? I cannot see any team claiming to be title challengers not even creating one chance in a MUST win game.

Another 1-0 away defeat with a late goal. To be fair to Arsenal they deserved their victory and it should have been 3 with the Van Persie header and the mess that they made of the open net they had in the second half.

Back to the drawing board City.

West Brom at home should be fun :) can't fuckin wait

interpol said:
You gutless shithouses....where was the passion...where was the pride, the fight, the desire to win.
Where was the togetherness we've heard so much about. Where was the bottle. Where was the spirit.

Kompany and Lescott excepted...take a good hard look at yourselves. That was unacceptable.
Enjoy your money.

CITYFANGIF.gif

;)

Time to go Mancini and take the liability you keep starting every week with you, he's an embarrassment

I thought Balotelli actually had some positive impact on the game but he was always going to get sent off at some point. I do however find it absolutely ludicrous that Mancini had him playing on the left side as long as he did. We all know that Mario can't defend so asking him to do so down the left hand side seemed crazy to me.

Aguero in my eyes was awful, he hardly got near the ball and when he did he ended up running it in to the Arsenal defenders. Milner was really poor and gave the ball away far too often.

An abomination. What a shit end to what was shaping up to be a decent season. Shit Europe, shit FA Cup, shit Carling Cup, and now the crowning fucking jewell, shit league.

Must-win game, we play like we're hoping for a draw to hold on to 2nd place.

Fuck that shit. No balls, terrible subs.

Mario, GTFO. He will never ever ever be part of a team. Why always me indeed, I'm asking the same question but literally.

Time for changes starting at the top.

yorks blue said:
Time to go Mancini and take the liability you keep starting every week with you, he's an embarrassment

So is this how it's going to be with some City fans now eh?

Don't win anything one season, so the manager should be sacked??

This is the best season in the top flight that I have ever seen - and yet just because in the last few weeks we've come up short, toys are now being thrown out fans collective prams!!

argyle said:
yorks blue said:

So is this how it's going to be with some City fans now eh?

Don't win anything one season, so the manager should be sacked??

This is the best season in the top flight that I have ever seen - and yet just because in the last few weeks we've come up short, toys are now being thrown out fans collective prams!!

It's not the don't win anything in a season why people want him gone, it's his tactics, blind belief in Balo, and his refusal to play wingers.

Have a nice day.

Lucky to only get beat by one. On a day when we needed to win we came up well short. Mancini must have been the only man on the planet who would not have subbed Balotelli ( if you accept that he should have been sent off for the over the top challenge then he's transgressed enough to get sent off twice in the same match without actually making a proper tackle! ). The defence was superb but was backed by an ineffectual midfield and a non existent attack. Disappointed also in the substitutions which were much too late, it was obvious we were tiring after playing 70 minutes football in 8 days. I would definitely be looking at our fitness regime for starters. If money is no object then I'd be looking to sign 3 top class midfielders and play Yaya as a defensive midfielder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.