Arsenal

SWP's back said:
coleridge said:
That's just his view. He's probably wrong but so what? Stop bullying people. Don't bother getting your mates to PM me about how important you are as I couldn't give a flying fuck. The people are taking BlueMoon back from the self-interested and the self-important. The revolution starts here...

Who pm'd you?

No-one. They must have all retreated to the Bastille. Time to sharpen the guillotine.

True Gooner said:
Been intrigued over this Arsenal topic. Firstly, Cesc would not join Man City for one simple reason he wouldn't disrespect us by joining another premier league side. It has nothing to do with the fact that he may win trophies or get more money from City. It's just a mark of respect. He would join his home club Barcelona or even Real Madrid if he wanted.

As for Spurs, its simple their downfall is their defence. Will get 4th if lucky.
As for City, I reckon you will give united a close run for the 2nd spot. However it depends on which city turns up. The city at Birmingham or the city at Fulham. Also depends on Mancini, hes too negative and defensive in my opinion. Caution might be your downfall.

For us I reckon we are doomed, Wenger has completely lost it. Is it acceptable for a big club to be 6 years without a trophy your answer is no. United, Chelsea,Barca,Real,Inter etc would all boot their manager out. Wenger is a legend and will remain so however that does not make you immune from the sack. He is ruining his legacy, with all his lies and deceit and tippy tappy ballerina footballers. He is tactically inept. His team talk "Go enjoy yourselfs!"
No tactical brain. On a personal and coaching level he is top drawer the best. But managing, Tony Pulis has more of a managing brain. Wenger is a coach not a manager. Wenger is edging closer to the door so don't be suprised. It will happen sooner rather than later.

For yous I think aim to hit the 4th spot anything else is a bonus which Mancini will get credit for. I reckon you should stick with Mancini till the end of this season. When Guardiola goes might be the end of this season. Snap him up push for the title. Wait till end of next season, get Mourinho push for the league. Mancini won't deliver the league. Don't ruin it by getting a Rijkaard or O neill.

Peace.

Large order for winter coats just came in from a 'Mr Satan'...

A lot of your post makes sense, but your views on Mancini are very inaccurate. Mancini will continue to improve the team, the squad, the mentality, and the results will follow over the next couple of seasons.

marcspurs said:
To the person that claimed "Dawson was dire before he got injured"......

He played 4 games for Spurs before injury this season, he played 90mins in our only 2 clean sheets this season v City and YB's at home, he played in the 2-1 win at Stoke and he was admittedly poor on the plastic pitch away to YB's..... where in that is dire.....

He also played for England and was very poor. So that's 2 out of 5 games in which he was poor. To be fair, he wasn't convincing in other games.

As for the first game of the season, the way we played, we wouldn't have scored against any top-half team.

I am of the same opinion as some of the Spurs fans I know: Dawson is as good as his defensive partner. If he plays with King he looks good. Plays with basson or Kaboul and he looks lost.

To marcspurs:

united meet arsenal after their final CL game. so what? these players make a billion a week. is it to tough to run around the pitch for 90 minutes 2 times a week?

if theyre not up for that, then fuck football

gooney said:
Russ218 said:
Arse end whinning about being "kicked off the park". Horse shit arse are the dirtiest team in the prem.

Disciplinary Table.

• Last Updated: 24/11/2010
    Official Premier League Statistics
    Teams
    Team P Y R Pts
    1 Everton 14 15 1 18
    2 Fulham 14 18 0 18
    3 Tottenham 14 21 0 21
    4 Blackpool 14 19 1 22
    5 Birmingham 14 20 1 23
    6 West Ham Utd 14 23 0 23
    7 Man Utd 14 24 0 24
    8 Chelsea 14 21 1 24
    9 Wigan Athletic 14 19 2 25
    10 Liverpool 14 20 2 26
    11 Blackburn 14 24 1 27
    12 Aston Villa 14 28 0 28
    13 Stoke City 14 26 1 29
    14 Newcastle 14 29 1 32
    15 Sunderland 14 23 3 32
    16 WBA 14 20 4 32
    17 Bolton 14 25 3 34
    18 Manchester City 14 28 2 34
    19 Wolves 14 28 2 34
    20 Arsenal 14 30 4 42
not our fault teams in the PL are bunch of soft pansies....football is contact sport
Hypocrite?

Mancio said:
gooney said:
city havent won anything in 35 years....shouldnt you win something first before you describe yourself as a winning team? no offence

i want give you a IQ test : City and Arsenal...

who do you think will win a trophy first ?

and who do you think will win more trophies in the coming years?

cesc know the right answer , as much as everybody in the football world.

Answer 1) City

Answer 2) If we bring in a manager with any ambition, Arsenal. If we keep hold of Wenger, City.

i want give you a IQ test : City and Arsenal...

who do you think will win a trophy first ?

and who do you think will win more trophies in the coming years?

cesc know the right answer , as much as everybody in the football world.[/quote]

Answer 1) City

Answer 2) If we bring in a manager with any ambition, Arsenal. If we keep hold of Wenger, City.[/quote]
If arsenal lose wenger cesc will follow suit so answer 2 becomes city again

db79ctid said:
If arsenal lose wenger cesc will follow suit so answer 2 becomes city again

Cesc is going anyway so the team will have to be built differently regardless of who the manager is. A new manager is more likely to be able to handle the departure of Cesc. Wenger has already proven that he doesn't know how to replace players any more i.e losing the likes of Henry, Vieira and Pires and bringing in the likes of Chamakh, Diaby and Arshavin.

He can't spot a keeper to save his life and has a horrible track record with defenders. He also doesn't know how to coach his team the art of defending, in fact I don't think he knows anything about defending (despite being a defensive player in his playing days).

Wenger should be made head of youth development or technical director or some other role.

jus2nang (gooner) said:
....Wenger should be made head of youth development or technical director or some other role.
Would the short sighted one take what would be, in effect, a step down? I doubt it very much.

jus2nang (gooner) said:
Wenger has already proven that he doesn't know how to replace players any more i.e losing the likes of Henry, Vieira and Pires and bringing in the likes of Chamakh, Diaby and Arshavin.
To be fair, Chamakh hasn't been that bad. He's not a Bergkamp or an Henry but then, not many are! The problem I have with Chamakh is that he's a cheating twat. Go anywhere near him and he goes down like Jenna Jameson!

jus2nang (gooner) said:
He can't spot a keeper to save his life...
True.

jus2nang (gooner) said:
He also doesn't know how to coach his team the art of defending, in fact I don't think he knows anything about defending (despite being a defensive player in his playing days).
Again, true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.