Arsenal

marcspurs said:
Marvin said:
Thye've still got a huge squad so I reckon they can still qualify comfortably. Tonight's result was a blow for them, but they're still well placed.

I am hoping Spurs stay in the Champions League so that you continue to be worn down. If you get Dawson and King back that could make all the difference in the League

They will qualify (sadly), but as for a huge squad, I would not go that far....

If they had the CB injuries we have (King, Dawson, Woodgate) IE: 3 CB's injured, they would be left with one..... they have Squillaci, Vermeulen, Djourou, Koscielny and that's it..

We still have Gallas, Bassong, Kaboul.... and Corluka, Huddlestone, Caulker who can also play there.....

They have a lot of talented attacking players but with the exception of Bender and Chamakh, they are all very similar, hence the reason when they are behind in games it is very hard for them to change the way they play to chase a game....

Cesc, Nasri, Arse shavings, Walcott, Ro sicky, RVP, Denilson, Vela, Wilshire....... all small nimble technical players....

City have Milner, Johnson, SWP, Silva, Toure, Barry, Tevez, Adebayor, Jo.... who all offer somthing a little different from one another.....

Spurs have Lennon, Bale, Huddlestone, Modric, VDV, Defoe, Crouch, Pav, Bentley, Kranjcar, Palacios who like City all have something different they can offer.....

The Arsenal players are wonderfully talented, but, once they have been found out/worked out..... (as it would seem they have now) and with their lack of an experienced head (Sol, Gallas, Silvestre all dumped by Arsenal in the summer)..... they seem to run out of ideas if they fall behind....... WBA, Spurs, Newcastle, Shakhtar, Braga and Chelsea are the games they have been behind in this season and they have lost all of them....

Compare to Spurs.... 9 times in the PL we have gone behind in games this season, 5 times we have come back to win in those games..... I wish we would stop falling behind... but it shows that we can change the way we play and our tactics..... Arsenal struggle to do so..

You are counting huddlestone as someone who can play cb, but not song? You are mentioning Caulker but not Nordviet who is a bigger talent and more experience with 20 games in the norweigan league, then 20 other games in bundesliga last season. Also the fact that a spurs fans are talking about bottling is funny, have you forgotten being fourth after 37 games and messed it up in the last game? How about not winning away against a top four team in 63 games or not beating us in the league for 10 years until the last season? Can you also remind me when you finished ahead of the last time and how many points you are behind us now? Exactly what are you better than us at? We have scored more than you and conceded less. Dont get carried away cause we gave you a win last week, you didnt deserve that and we both know you will finish fifth at best? And if you gonna argue you have better midfield than us....then you are having laugh mate

marcspurs said:
You can imagine I am enjoying myself at the moment.... the thing is I cannot find any goons in N London/Herts since half time on Saturday... when I had to turn my phone onto silent to escape the piss taking... he who laughs last....as they say....

Have you ever met a Spurs fan? In my expereince, Spurs fans are the first to cry-off when they lose.

Spurs fans didn't want to talk about football when they were beaten by Wigan. They would try to avoid eye contact. Then when Spurs beat Inter, they wanted to talk non-stop about football of the time.

I am afraid to say, when it comes to being fickle, Spurs fans take some beating. I guess that's because the Spurs fanbase is mainly made-up of people with no link to the town of Tottenham.

Them imploding tonight is a massive bonus to all those wanting to get into the CL... they now have to win their last group game (they should do) but, they play at OT the week-end after that last CL game, had they qualified tonight, Wenger would have rested most of his team for the last game (in readiness for United) he now can't do that..... they have Villa, Manure, Stoke, Chelsea, Brum and you between now and FA Cup 3rd round week.... it is a tough run and with players missing through injury I am hoping they start sliding....

It is shaping up to be one interesting season, we have Defoe back, Lennon back, King and Dawson a couple of weeks away and Woodgate back for January as he joined in full training yesterday for the first time and trained again today....

Spurs, like other clubs, will pick up injuries on a regular basis. IO'd be more worried about Bale. If Spurs lose Bale, teams will simply defend their half against Spurs and you have a goal threat that is no more fearsome than Everton's. King will be a big boost, but what's teh likelihood of him even playing half the games? Dawson? He was chronically bad this season before his injury. He's had one good season and that's it.

Mancio said:
forevercity said:
stop being embarrassing, there is no way cesc would come here...everyone knows that. arsenal or barca, not city unfortunatly.

let City go in CL and you'll see bigger names than cesc coming at the no more "liccle city"

i'd love to see him in a blue shirt, but the comments that he has made about us in the past makes me think no way.

forevercity said:
Mancio said:
let City go in CL and you'll see bigger names than cesc coming at the no more "liccle city"

i'd love to see him in a blue shirt, but the comments that he has made about us in the past makes me think no way.

I can't keep up with this flip-flopping. Are you Didsbury Dave in Disguise?

coleridge said:
forevercity said:
stop being embarrassing, there is no way cesc would come here...everyone knows that. arsenal or barca, not city unfortunatly.

That's just his view. He's probably wrong but so what? Stop bullying people. Don't bother getting your mates to PM me about how important you are as I couldn't give a flying fuck. The people are taking BlueMoon back from the self-interested and the self-important. The revolution starts here...

who am i bullying? ive been having healthy debate recently, been threatened, been called all sorts of names, mocked etc, I wouldnt call that bullying, so how can you call one of my posts bullying? stop being self rightious.

I was speaking to an Arsenal fan last night and they said that if they do not win anything this season then Wenger could potentially go as their fans would demand it. They said it would be 6 years which, considering they are a long-term top four club, in their eyes is unacceptable. I stated he was untouchable and a legend at the club, but they said that may not matter.

Surprising comments in my eyes.

coleridge said:
forevercity said:

I can't keep up with this flip-flopping. Are you Didsbury Dave in Disguise?

what do you mean by flip flopping? is this a new type of bullying?

gooney said:
LoveCity said:
Arsenal Mania is in complete meltdown mode, most calling for Wenger's head. PMSL.
Arsenalmania is even worse than this place. They have two section one for forum members(proven posters) and one for newbies. Funny thing is the forum members are much more fickle who create Wenger out after every game we dont win.

As far as the result goes, its a blow and we should have had a penalty. But we will go through as we got belgrade at home who has already 5 defeats and one of the worst team in the CL. Big game against Villa for us, one we should win due to their injuries....so there's no crisis yet my friends and we are on course to the league title.As far as City goes I see Balotelli had another argument with another player and now players are complaining Mancini giving him special treatment.

Ha - you don't stand a chance. You will be lucky to finish above Spurs and certainly not above us.

forevercity said:
coleridge said:
That's just his view. He's probably wrong but so what? Stop bullying people. Don't bother getting your mates to PM me about how important you are as I couldn't give a flying fuck. The people are taking BlueMoon back from the self-interested and the self-important. The revolution starts here...

who am i bullying? ive been having healthy debate recently, been threatened, been called all sorts of names, mocked etc, I wouldnt call that bullying, so how can you call one of my posts bullying? stop being self rightious.

I refer you to the dichotomy of your two previous posts. I'll be as righteous as I like and you can't stop me. I am a bully-free zone. :-)

forevercity said:
Mancio said:

players comments are always comfortable. always used to placate the fans. you cant see those comments and believe that they are "forever".

world players want two things : money and trophy. and they go where they can get this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.