Arsenals welcome...!

binzy m.cf.c

Shouldn't need saying but, Lets make these Pimms drinking, Boeuf Bourguignonne munching,Am-Dram Theatre dwelling cockney wankers about as welcome as Garry Glitter in a creche..... lets make the atmosphere as fantastic as it was for the Quarter final of the E.U.F.A. Cup, not just leave it to the normal sections to do it,lets have the WHOLE stadium rocking. get up sing your bollocks off & if you get the look of disdain of the miserable auld bastard sat in front of you, just politely ask him what he's doing here, he should say "supporting my team"...to which your reply is.... "well fucking get up and SUPPORT them.... i for one will be bang at it in the family stand..

Bang on mate! Let’s get it rocking!

Adebayor
Adebayoooorr
He stamped on Van Persie
Then went on to Score

binzy m.cf.c said:
Shouldn't need saying but, Lets make these Pimms drinking, Boeuf Bourguignonne munching,Am-Dram Theatre dwelling cockney wankers about as welcome as Garry Glitter in a creche..... lets make the atmosphere as fantastic as it was for the Quarter final of the E.U.F.A. Cup, not just leave it to the normal sections to do it,lets have the WHOLE stadium rocking. get up sing your bollocks off & if you get the look of disdain of the miserable auld bastard sat in front of you, just politely ask him what he's doing here, he should say "supporting my team"...to which your reply is.... "well fucking get up and SUPPORT them.... i for one will be bang at it in the family stand..
Do you happen to sit in 236 row F mate?

You seem a lot like the fella I sit next to. Seems like a top bloke, very passionate.

binzy m.cf.c said:

agree with you apart from (the miserable auld bastard in front of you) it might be me, you young spindley legged, cross dressing, school, college, or univercity going wet behind the ears twatttttttttttt.

;)

LCBblue said:
binzy m.cf.c said:
Do you happen to sit in 236 row F mate?

You seem a lot like the fella I sit next to. Seems like a top bloke, very passionate.
No... 237 row R..wow this is like on-line battleship...!!!

binzy m.cf.c said:

look what Big Mal's started ;)

I'll be pissed up and singing son!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.