Arsenals welcome...!

ExiledGooner said:
well well it seems as though its gonna be a lively night for us tommorrow ! i can see why though as we did ourselves no favours with the behaviour in the last visit . ill be there with my old man and brother , been waiting for this game as have only moved up here two months ago and did not go to the league game . am sure out of the 6000 gooners coming up there will be wankers who overstep the mark but there will be the majority who are decent fans . Hope its a cracking game with a craking atmosphere from both sets of fans and see which defence makes the least amount of mistakes as we both seem to being having a mare at the moment !!
Unfortunately mate, you have wankers and we have wankers.

We often get over excited and tbh...I think it will get fruity tomorrow night.

just got back from work... gone through all these posts, seems like i have opened a can of worms... GOOD...!

I prefer this version, funnier and doesn't edge on the side of vulgarity like the others do

Adebayor Adebayor
he sprints the 100
in 9.4

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.