Arsenals welcome...!

As much as travelling to your quaint mud-village where my pretty boy complexion and youthful good looks would no doubt get me raped, as the prettiest woman in town, appeals - I have indeed decided to stay in my 14-Bedroom mansion and be serviced by my harem of nubile immigrant women.

All while drinking Pimms of course.

I may, if it suits me, watch the game on one of my 'Television Sets', a fantastic invention which I'm sure will be available in your locale within the next 10 or so years. Or, if I may speak in language more suitable 'WHEN LAND BLOB GO ROUND SUN 10 TIME'.

Tally ho!

wandarah said:
As much as travelling to your quaint mud-village where my pretty boy complexion and youthful good looks would no doubt get me raped, as the prettiest woman in town, appeals - I have indeed decided to stay in my 14-Bedroom mansion and be serviced by my harem of nubile immigrant woman.

All while drinking Pimms of course.

Oh look lord dicksniff is trying to get funny! Always knew southerners had a shite sense of humour. You are more likely to get raped in London whilst Van Persie is around. Shame you would rather laud it up on here rather than come and support your team, oh well i guess it comes with being a cockernee, passionless and lifeless

Your words wound me sir!

Yet it is a valid complaint. I will petition your amusingly small ground to allow all London-Based Gooner's to travel, thus increasing the population of your village by approximately 9000 percent.

Not to mention bringing to you the wonders of hygiene, and birth control.

wandarah said:
Your words wound me sir!

Yet it is a valid complaint. I will petition your amusingly small ground to allow all London-Based Gooner's to travel, thus increasing the population of your village by approximately 9000 percent.

Not to mention bringing to you the wonders of hygiene, and birth control.

Maybe your mother should have been shown the wonders of birth control before she parted her legs for you to slip out. Amusingly small ground? haha very amusing, we may not have the capacity of the Emirates but our ground is full to the brim with lifelong blues and not day trippers. I'd rather have 47,500 blues than 30,000 genuine gooners and 30,000 day trippers. Have you ever been out of the big smoke? or is travelling out of that shit hole abit daunting for you southern shandy boys?

Gooners Board / Ade

I'm not sure what the gooners fans have planned for Adebayor, but can anyone go on there boards to find out what they are plotting, so we can have some abuse ready for them??

Well I'm organising our Cheshire support to bring our picnic baskets. We'll have plenty of ammunition in reciprocation of the Arsenal supporters response to Adebayor's goal celebration

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.