Arsene Wenger: Uefa must come down hard on Man City

How about complaining about the Champions League seeding when they only qualify in 4th every year but still get a much easier draw? He's becoming really quite tedious.

Nothing like calling for harsher penalties when you don't know who has been found guilty, by how much and what the penalties are.

moomba said:
Nothing like calling for harsher penalties when you don't know who has been found guilty, by how much and what the penalties are.
We have , by huge amounts , and we must be destroyed.

Bodicoteblue said:
moomba said:

So much for Employing the people who invented UEFA's FFF, seems to me heads will roll over this.
I bet Marwoods spending spree whilst CEO has a great impact on expenditure outgoings and incomings, wasn't Nigel de Jong given away for next to nothing, given he was in the top 5 best defensive midfielder in the world at the time.
On the incomings need i say anymore.

blueincy said:
Bodicoteblue said:
moomba said:

So much for Employing the people who invented UEFA's FFF, seems to me heads will roll over this.
I bet Marwoods spending spree whilst CEO has a great impact on expenditure outgoings and incomings, wasn't Nigel de Jong given away for next to nothing, given he was in the top 5 best defensive midfielder in the world at the time.
WTF are you on about?

blueincy said:
Bodicoteblue said:
moomba said:

rag

blueincy said:
Bodicoteblue said:
moomba said:

That would depend on whether or not you would like to be viewed as a moron.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.