Arsene Wenger: Uefa must come down hard on Man City

Presumably Wenger considers Arsenal's approach of £1000+ season tickets is more ethical and organic.

It's crystal Sinclair when your pissed. So I must be a rag for questioning the behind the scenes integrity of people on here. Didn't the club employe the UEFA FFP guys? If we are in so much breach of them so much, why?

blueincy said:
It's crystal Sinclair when your pissed. So I must be a rag for questioning the behind the scenes integrity of people on here. Didn't the club employe the UEFA FFP guys? If we are in so much breach of them so much, why?

Im no financial expert, but I'm fairly sure that the £6m spent on Scott Sinclair, amortised over four years, isn't why we breached FFPR.

birchvillablue said:
The purple nosed garlic eating fucking frog needs to shut the fuck up, hypocrite and wanker.
That's so offensive

To frogs

Prestwich_Blue said:
Henkeman said:
Bodicoteblue said:
Isn't the evidence that they suddenly started buying top class players on big wages ?

Partly I suppose. I'm not trying to suggest anything here, I just find it a bit puzzling.
I'd have to be seriously in need of something to do before trawling through Arsenal accounts for the mid-90's but it wouldn't necessarily jump out at you. It could even be that he provided the finance out of his own company or something.

Ha - yes quite. I can't be bothered either, it just puzzles me for such a well known thing that it seems to amount to a book and a couple of articles, that's all.

blueincy said:
Have to say Wenger is far less hypocritical on this than most of the managers at big clubs, I think he does genuinely believe in sustainability and honestly this attitude is what has held arsenal back and is a problem for them. I disagree with him but I actually think it is not hypocrisy even if it is very wrong. He should also worry about his own team and mind his own business a bit more ie worry about how his team has slumped so much.

Way too much talk at the moment about FFP and money - we should be thinking about Everton and putting energy into what is important ie winning GE league

Ric said:
blueincy said:

Im no financial expert, but I'm fairly sure that the £6m spent on Scott Sinclair, amortised over four years, isn't why we breached FFPR.

I was thinking more of the ripple effect of buying players the likes of Ric, his Wages, then having to buy another player to replace him because he can't do his job, but he's still on the payroll, although it did help bring Navas to the club which is a plus.
I think my problem with Sinclair stems from a youth game I watched him play in against Wolves, he was doing step overs and just getting the ball took of him time again, he was that Poor even my youngest son commented on how bad he was, even though he scored a Penalty because D.S was taken out, so if my son could see how bad he was, how come the CEO couldn't?
So this in my eyes contributes towards FFP, Selling good players for next to nothing then buying pish players giving them a good pay packet, knowing they are never first team players. Unacceptable in any business.
Anyway more pressing things happening today, sorry for my pissed up rant.<br /><br />-- Sat May 03, 2014 7:23 am --<br /><br />
EalingBlue2 said:
blueincy said:
Have to say Wenger is far less hypocritical on this than most of the managers at big clubs, I think he does genuinely believe in sustainability and honestly this attitude is what has held arsenal back and is a problem for them. I disagree with him but I actually think it is not hypocrisy even if it is very wrong. He should also worry about his own team and mind his own business a bit more ie worry about how his team has slumped so much.

Way too much talk at the moment about FFP and money - we should be thinking about Everton and putting energy into what is important ie winning GE league

Sorry I concur, went into Media mode.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.