Arsene Wenger

bluemoondays

Seriously, does he have a 10 bob bet on with someone that he will always play a team with an average age of 12 (OK, around 25 then)?

He is oftern totally obnoxious, but in Football Management terms he is "The Guardian of the beautiful game".

And anybody who has upset Taggert so much and so often over the years has to get some credit. The enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that.

Never under estimate Arsenal with this genious in charge.

He's like the Hugh Hefner of football as he gets older his players get younger. Really lost his way as the 2010/11 season drew to an end, I know I read on paper he was the only manager to turn a profit with transfers maybe he thinks he's playing monopoly.

I wouldn't underestimate him though and like ifiwasarichfan says his team usually plays nice fluid passing football that's easy on the eye, one manager I'm glad we've got in the prem.

Arsene on his hols...

tumblr_lnxi1qoGTr1qdbqfb.png

tumblr_lnxj9mfQib1qdbqfb.png

tumblr_lnxi4hx8hM1qdbqfb.png

tumblr_lnxjbfCCr41qdbqfb.png

There HAS to be a few Photoshop wizards who can do their thing on those pics. Potential classic thread in the offing!

That made me LOL seeing Wenger go down a slide at his age. My estimation of him has gone up.

WNRH said:
That made me LOL seeing Wenger go down a slide at his age. My estimation of him has gone up.

You should watch You've Been Framed, mate. It's an hour or so of old people sliding down slides and little kids falling into puddles. It's right up your street and I'd wager you'd find it hilarious.

WNRH said:

The question remains though:

What's faster?

Wenger rushing down a slide or Arsenal sliding down the league table?

THFC6061 said:
WNRH said:

The question remains though:

What's faster?

Wenger rushing down a slide or Arsenal sliding down the league table?

2nd one :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.