Arshavin is currently in Dubai

Pam said:
bornblueegg said:
Pam said:
mancity22 said:
double posts

Treble post, actually. Glitch in the system, I think. Site keeps freezing as I type.
I've found that if it takes more than 20-30 seconds to upload then F5 it. It'll take you back to your post but cancel and you'll find your post alreay posted!

If that makes sense

It does. Ta Bornblue

no worries

Hello Ajay! What do you think about Arshavin? Worth a shout? Fortune seems to have placed him in the right place if we are interested.

Brucie Bonus said:
Hello Ajay! What do you think about Arshavin? Worth a shout? Fortune seems to have placed him in the right place if we are interested.

Brucie,

I have decided not to post any transfer news on here anymore, sorry

I'm not convinced about this lad, love to be proved wrong and the fact wengers interested would suggest he is the real deal, but...

I'm not convinced about this lad, love to be proved wrong and the fact wengers interested would suggest he is the real deal, but...

Arshavin is class, i'd love us to go for him and we could get him especiall seeing as Arsenal aren't willing to offer Zenit's asking price

Ajay said:
Brucie Bonus said:

Brucie,

Fair enough. I rememeber when I was in big school and we were all keyed-up to be going to watch the Merchant of Venice at The Royal Exchange. A couple of days before we were told the trip was off. A few lads (the back of the class types) had so cheeked the teacher who was taking us all, they called the whole thing off.

Ajay said:
Brucie Bonus said:

Brucie,

Don't blame you mate! your treatment was disgusting. Fuckin shame though :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.