Arshavin is currently in Dubai

Brucie Bonus said:
Ajay said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Hello Ajay! What do you think about Arshavin? Worth a shout? Fortune seems to have placed him in the right place if we are interested.

Brucie,

I have decided not to post any transfer news on here anymore, sorry

Fair enough. I rememeber when I was in big school and we were all keyed-up to be going to watch the Merchant of Venice at The Royal Exchange. A couple of days before we were told the trip was off. A few lads (the back of the class types) had so cheeked the teacher who was taking us all, they called the whole thing off.

Brucie,

I must admit I am lost with that one but I also watched the Merchant of Venice as part of my English Literature O'Level studies at the Royal Exchange :)

PS: I have said I won't post on the forum but will only respond to PM's

If what the football pundits say carries any weight, then the merest mention of city being intrested, is our foot in every football club and agents door, we rule. and if Hughes wants him then we will get him.

Ajay said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Ajay said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Hello Ajay! What do you think about Arshavin? Worth a shout? Fortune seems to have placed him in the right place if we are interested.

Brucie,

I have decided not to post any transfer news on here anymore, sorry

Fair enough. I rememeber when I was in big school and we were all keyed-up to be going to watch the Merchant of Venice at The Royal Exchange. A couple of days before we were told the trip was off. A few lads (the back of the class types) had so cheeked the teacher who was taking us all, they called the whole thing off.

Brucie,

I must admit I am lost with that one but I also watched the Merchant of Venice as part of my English Literature O'Level studies at the Royal Exchange :)

PS: I have said I won't post on the forum but will only respond to PM's

I meant it's always a small minority that choose to ruin it for everyone else. Yeah, it was O' level, Oxford and Cambridge board, right?

Come on Ajay...give us a run down on your day...how was it...cheers us all up in a rainy Manchester.

Let me guess... you nailed a massive IT contract this morning, followed by a work out in the gym, then a light lunch and stroll on the beach?

I meant it's always a small minority that choose to ruin it for everyone else. Yeah, it was O' level, Oxford and Cambridge board, right?

Spot on Brucie - and to add to it my English Teacher fit! and yes she was a woman :)

BillyMC said:
Come on Ajay...give us a run down on your day...how was it...cheers us all up in a rainy Manchester.

Let me guess... you nailed a massive IT contract this morning, followed by a work out in the gym, then a light lunch and stroll on the beach?

Sadly my day was not that good, I still have man flu so the gym has been no go for the last couple of days, but if you really want a roundup here goes:

I wake at 5:30am - wash and say my morning prays.

Normally I manage to have my breakfast in the garden (although last few days have been cold 12-16 degrees) while reading either the Gulf News or 7 Days Newspaper.

I leave for work at around 7:30am and within 20 minutes am normally sat at my desk with a cup of coffee checking my emails and post.

My PA normally gets in along with everyone else at around 9:00am (and don't get excited - having a PA here is no big thing) - but damn she is a very cute Filipina girl :)

Today was a series of long and boring internal meetings centered around refocusing our 2009 sales/operational strategies to overcome the downturn in business in the region and world.

Lunch was a sad affair of a Subway Spicy Italian on Brown with Chipolata Sauce.

Afternoon was many more meetings and I got home at around 6:30am after going to see a car I am planning to buy my daughter as a surprise for having passed her driving test last week.

Dinner was with friends at my local Lebanese cafe, a mixed grill with Humous and hot bread followed with a pot of sweet mint tea.

And then home - watched Coronation Street (can't take the Manc our of me) and onto my beloved Bluemoon.

There you are - its a good life, its tough (the grass is not always greener on the other side) but I moved here for the sake of my children and can honestly say I have never looked back apart from missing sitting in COMS watching a live game - that is the only thing I miss!

Cheers

Ajay said:

Spot on Brucie - and to add to it my English Teacher fit! and yes she was a woman :)

BillyMC said:

Sadly my day was not that good, I still have man flu so the gym has been no go for the last couple of days, but if you really want a roundup here goes:

Normally I manage to have my breakfast in the garden (although last few days have been cold 12-16 degrees) while reading either the Gulf News or 7 Days Newspaper.

I leave for work at around 7:30am and within 20 minutes am normally sat at my desk with a cup of coffee checking my emails and post.

My PA normally gets in along with everyone else at around 9:00am (and don't get excited - having a PA here is no big thing) - but damn she is a very cute Filipina girl :)

Today was a series of long and boring internal meetings centered around refocusing our 2009 sales/operational strategies to overcome the downturn in business in the region and world.

Afternoon was many more meetings and I got home at around 6:30am after going to see a car I am planning to buy my daughter as a surprise for having passed her driving test last week.

Dinner was with friends at my local Lebanese cafe, a mixed grill with Humous and hot bread followed with a pot of sweet mint tea.

And then home - watched Coronation Street (can't take the Manc our of me) and onto my beloved Bluemoon.

There you are - its a good life, its tough (the grass is not always greener on the other side) but I moved here for the sake of my children and can honestly say I have never looked back apart from missing sitting in COMS watching a live game - that is the only thing I miss!

Cheers

That's a long day Ajay. You were out for almost 24 hours. You must've passed yourself setting off for work again.

Selbyblue said:
Ajay said:

BillyMC said:

Cheers

That's a long day Ajay. You were out 24 hours. You must've passed yourself setting off for work again.

11:50pm here - time for bed - 5 and half hours sleep is good enough for me :)

bornblueegg said:
I'm not convinced about this lad, love to be proved wrong and the fact wengers interested would suggest he is the real deal, but...

check him out on youtube, theres a 9 min video. total class act and can play in 3 postions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.