Arshavin's reception at the Emirates

Matt the Giant

Someone care to fill me in a bit as I must have missed it. but why the hostile reaction from the Arsenal fans toward Arshavin when he came on? Go the fuck back to Russia, and similar comments where noticed.
We could aslo see RVP shake hes head when the sub was made, and Arshavin looked really out of focus during his short spell.

Has he said or done anything to piss off the fans?

Matt the Giant said:
Someone care to fill me in a bit as I must have missed it. but why the hostile reaction from the Arsenal fans toward Arshavin when he came on? Go the fuck back to Russia, and similar comments where noticed.
We could aslo see RVP shake hes head when the sub was made, and Arshavin looked really out of focus during his short spell.

Has he said or done anything to piss off the fans?
Combination of Arshavin playing dogs*** and Chamberlain being their best player today.

It's more that Oxlade-Chamberlain was playing well and they couldn't see why Arshavin was coming on, seeing as Arshavin had been poor all season.

arshavin has said he doesn't want to carry on living in england and has slated it numerous times, he's been playing woeful and really doesn't look like he's arsed.

add to that chamberlain was coming off and was probably the arse's best player today so quite rightly the fans couldn't understand it.

in summary- wenger's a fucking moron.

Thanks for the replies everyone. If he has publicly made such condescending comments then I totally understand the Arsenal fans and their reaction. I guess we would act in a similar way if Tevez was allowed back in the squad. Only we'd be ten times worse.

But man they were really giving it to him today and I wonder if he has any future at the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.