Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

Rumours Pep will look to Alonso or Van Bronkhurst as a replacement. Might not be a bad thing. Baconface (i know, i know) regularly changed his assistant to freshen things up.

Only downside he will know our trf plans and can influence our youngsters. Not that they can match us in Trf market but still. losing no. 2 so easily mid season is not that good

Pep Guardiola on Mikel Arteta: "We were so smart to pick him up and the other clubs missed it. He’s an incredible person, good manager. Work ethic. That’s why he is what he is."

"The organisation is always alive. Now he is part of our group and staff and he is here. When we have new news, I will know and you will know. Now he is here, tomorrow travelling. He trained today and that’s all."

What I like in that when he says his work ethic is incredible that’s what you need to be the best.

If he leaves, I wish him the best of luck in his first managerial role.

Hopefully he can achieve the improbable by securing a top 4 finish for Arsenal.

I guess Domenec Torrent will come back now he's left NYCFC and he's worked with Pep all of his managerial career.
Torrent being strongly linked with a job as a Manager for Brazil’s Athletico Paranaense, which now is their close season. Wouldn’t mind him back here though if Arteta is leaving.

He has also been repeatedly reporting that his ‘source’ has told him this will be Peps last season. Strange as the Athletics City reporter has not been constantly saying this.
Yeah he's always been the Arsenal and occasional Tottenham guy so him suddenly getting into makes me wonder whether he's found someone or someone from the inside has found him.

We should tell Arsenal to make a decision by end of the week they either really want him or they taking the piss.

Rumours Pep will look to Alonso or Van Bronkhurst as a replacement. Might not be a bad thing. Baconface (i know, i know) regularly changed his assistant to freshen things up.
This changing his assistant myth makes him look clever when in reality each assistant left for a manager’s job Archie Knox left to manage Rangers and a big pay day Kidd went to Blackburn and Ferguson fell out with him because he left. McLaren to Middlesbrough Queiroz to Real Only Phelan stayed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.