Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

Don't want him to go but if he feels it is what is needed in the next stage of his development then good luck to him. Clubs don't come much bigger than Arsenal.

Is is true he primarily takes our day to day training...if so thats exactly what Arsenal need...coaching!

For real? Jesus, talk about head in sand, it’s a fucking picture of their main man leaving his house, lmao.
How do you think they got that photo & know who the 2 guys are? I doubt the paparazzi been sat outside Arteta's house for weeks waiting for these two to appear. Someone tipped them off & you need to consider who and why.

We'll see what happens in the next few days no doubt but it could simply be that it was Arsenal, who are trying to keep their fans onside. Or it could have been City/Arteta. Arsenal are one of the American owned clubs who we believe have been conspiring against us.

So what better way to get one over on them by leading them on & letting them think Arteta is interested, making sure the news is public then pulling the rug from under them at the last minute?

How do you think they got that photo & know who the 2 guys are? I doubt the paparazzi been sat outside Arteta's house for weeks waiting for these two to appear. Someone tipped them off & you need to consider who and why.

We'll see what happens in the next few days no doubt but it could simply be that it was Arsenal, who are trying to keep their fans onside. Or it could have been City/Arteta. Arsenal are one of the American owned clubs who we believe have been conspiring against us.

So what better way to get one over on them by leading them on & letting them think Arteta is interested, making sure the news is public then pulling the rug from under them at the last minute?
I’d take your tinfoil hat off if I was you, mate, lol. No surprises it was directly after our game had concluded, I think we’d have said you can’t speak to him until the game was over, I’d expect deal to be done rapid style now.

Arsenal need to get back to basics, just look at the difference the basics have made to Everton. They need someone to kick the players up the arse. Can Arteta do that, doubtful. Would Poch or Ancholotti go there, seriously doubtful

Sean Dyche or Sam Allerdyce would be ideal, at least in the sort-term

Arsenal hierarchy saying "Look, we're trying to get it fixed, asking Arteta" preparing the groundwork for "We asked him but he said not with a stadium half empty and the other half full of whingers".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.