Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

Never took to him myself, Karen. Couldn't put my finger on it, but just didn't inspire me. Can't remember the game he took charge of, when Pep was suspended, but it seemed to transmit to the players.

I'm of the same opinion. That game he took charge in felt like the players just took the piss to prove a point. I'm also not inspired - he may well be amazing on the training pitch but I feel that may be where his talents lie.

He's never been entertained as a replacement after Pep.

We were happy for him to join Newcastle in the summer but he saw the state they were in when they made the approach.

As with most assistants, it won't be long before we discover that Arteta didn't know when he was well off.

He'll be 15-20 million better though.

Arteta may contribute a lot behind the scenes,it's something fans obviously don't see,but he certainly doesn't come across as the inspirational type.
Powerful personalities and inspiring leaders seem to be more successful in modern day football.
Whether Arteta can develop a more powerful persona once he steps up who knows,but this may prove to be a blessing as a new face and some new ideas to assist Pep may be exactly what we need at the moment.

Well theoretically there is nothing stopping him manimanc but as far as I am concerned your either in 100% for city or you are not, and it seems that he is not .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.