Article 50/Brexit Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy. There's no need to invent (at some cost) a new tribunal when there's a perfectly good court. The only reason not to use the ECJ (even without a British judge) would be to disadvantage EU citizens in the UK relative to UK citizens abroad. Any ruling by the ECJ would apply to both groups. What's wrong with that? - if you intend to play fair. But it's obvious that some Remainers have no interest in playing fair, and have no problem abrogating our treaty obligations. Perfidious Albion is reborn.

Hang on - Brexiteers errors based on misjudgement of the likely post referendum reality is the fault of " Remoaners" ? Fuck me thats trying to dodge responsibility by the 52%

Well, one glass of wine. I'll change it to Brexiteers then we can get back on track.

Well, one glass of wine. I'll change it to Brexiteers then we can get back on track.
The truth come's out in drink you've been hiding your light under a bushel, even one of the remanic's fell hook line and sinker and I thought they were the clever ones.

Blair sticking his ten penn'orth in now............ the man is a fantasist who hears what he wants to hear - he's not in front line politics and his last theatre of operations was the Middle East not the EU yet he claims he is hearing positive murmurings.......... probably the same voices in his head that convinced him that there were WMD's in Iraq

Blair sticking his ten penn'orth in now............ the man is a fantasist who hears what he wants to hear - he's not in front line politics and his last theatre of operations was the Middle East not the EU yet he claims he is hearing positive murmurings.......... probably the same voices in his head that convinced him that there were WMD's in Iraq
I hope you heard him rather than what was reported. But the key thing was whether freedom of movement of labour was negotiable. He seemed to be saying it was but wouldn't say who said it. Cameron could have probably come back from his negotiations and said we've clarified that if people from the EU don't find a job they have to go back (and implemented it) and put that on the side of a bus then we might not have needed Blair to intervene.

Whenever Tony Blair comes out in favour of something, even the people who are in favour of
whatever it is he promotes turn on him.
In other words, I know of nobody, and I mean nobody, who has a good word for the mendacious ****.

DEy4eFLXYAAVf3O.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.