Arturo Vidal

If those stupid rumours about Yaya turned out to somehow be true I would offer Yaya and Garcia + 20-4 million for him and Pogba. Would most likely never happen but I would take that easily. (Although Yaya does not want to go to Juve, I think Garcia would excel in Italy.)

gwt said:
If those stupid rumours about Yaya turned out to somehow be true I would offer Yaya and Garcia + 20-4 million for him and Pogba. Would most likely never happen but I would take that easily. (Although Yaya does not want to go to Juve, I think Garcia would excel in Italy.)

In terms of quality, Yaya is better than Pogba and Vidal combined.

El Mago said:
gwt said:

In terms of quality, Yaya is better than Pogba and Vidal combined.
I agree, but they're the next best players to him and due to their age we would need to pay more than Yaya is worth.

pudge & rodge said:
Graffin said:
Manuel should go for Gary Medel, cheaper and just as good as Vidal, also can play defense and midfield.
Are you high?

Yes a Little , but ask any Chilean who is most important in the Chilean Team Medel or Vidal.

Medel in defensive task is just like Vidal, in the offense not ,but the guy have talent. his personality has played against him, why has not reached top teams, but has matured a lot these last 2 years.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRdzs-n_pYg[/video]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.