As always a low allocation, only 25000 for champs league final

I'm assuming that the mods will be looked after @Ric, same as last year? Though I thought the five star rating for that hotel was generous, to be honest. Four stars would have been nearer the mark; the pool was a touch on the small side, and the Bollinger wasn't always perfectly chilled.
No problem this year, jim, I hear the Lanesborough has been booked.

I'm glad I went to Istanbul, although after experiencing that, I swore blind I would never again fall foul to UEFA's organising or racketeering. My ticket was €180, which was was £156 thereabouts at last year's rates. Luckily a chap next to me, wanted his lad to sit with him, so I sat in his son's seat, for which he'd paid over €600!!!!!

Who can forget the chaos of the match travel plan, the queues for food, the concession prices, the lack of water, the bus car park jam? Wembley or not, it will still largely be the same chaotic rip off. If you think the Wembley food/beer prices are bad currently, wait until you see this! It wouldn't surprise me if the ring aroud the stadium for bringing your own food and drink extends to Heathrow, with every local shop and pub banned from opening!

If we are lucky enough to get there again, then it's TV for me, as I'd rather have a dose of the clap, than another dose of UEFA!
It was certainly character building!

London at least has the infrastructure to get you in and out of Wembley pretty quickly. The way they deal with the queue at Wembley Park always impresses me.

You have until the 16th April to appy for the lottery tickets via the UEFA website, need to create an account

Did anybody here purchase the €400+tickets for Istanbul? It's insane money even for a final and shouldn't be allowed.

Even with the near convenience of London, I’d do what I did for Porto and Istanbul and just watch it in Manchester. I used The Grove and The Halfway House respectively. Plenty in.

£600 for the highest priced ticket is high, but it’s in London so a fraction of what everyone spent going to Istanbul. And at least we won’t get stuck in the middle of nowhere for 6 hours after the game!

£600 for the highest priced ticket is high, but it’s in London so a fraction of what everyone spent going to Istanbul. And at least we won’t get stuck in the middle of nowhere for 6 hours after the game!

Not sure the barometer of fair pricing should be measured in those terms.

I wouldn’t mind if there were a handful of ridiculously priced seats. But the majority of seats in the stadium will be either £630 or £410. Some of the shittest seats in the whole stadium are Cat. 1.

I’m not normally someone who moans about pricing. But those are the sort of numbers that makes the game inaccessible to most ordinary working class football fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.