As Things Stand...

Trautmann's Chiropractor

Contracts

We have 3 players who’s contracts are up at the end of the season.

David Silva, Fernandinho* and Bravo.

Carson will be off after his loan expires too.

Merlin should not be replaced. Leave it to Bernardo, Foden and Gundogan to fill that gap which frees up a foreign spot. Fernandinho has been in talks for a new 1 year deal which I’d imagine both parties would jump at the chance to finalise.

*New one year deal for Ferna.

The part that intrigues me the most is the situation with the keepers. Ederson will be our only senior goalie. We have Steffan and Muric out on loan but are they expected to come back and deputise?

Players That May Leave
  • Otamendi
  • Sane
Players We’ve Been Linked To

These are rumours floating about, will update as and when. Won’t include youth prospects.

GK

• Guaita

Defence
  • Soyuncu
  • Fry
  • Skriniar
  • Demiral
  • Matvienko
  • Ake
  • Dias
  • Upamecano
  • JFE
  • Koulibaly
  • Chilwell
  • Núñez
  • Torres
  • Semedo
  • Bastoni
  • Rodon
Midfield
  • Florentino
  • Aouar
  • Fabian Ruiz
  • Bentancur
  • Odegaard
  • Havertz
  • Tonali
  • Olmo
  • Saul
Forwards
  • Häland (moved to Dortmund)
  • Martinez
  • Sancho
  • Oyarzabal
  • Coman
  • Dembele
  • Adama Traore
  • Raul Jimenez
  • Messi

Last edited:
Contracts

David Silva, Fernandinho and Bravo.

Merlin should not be replaced. Leave it to Bernardo, Foden and Gundogan to fill that gap which frees up a foreign spot. Fernandinho has been in talks for a new 1 year deal which I’d imagine both parties would jump at the chance to finalise.

The part that intrigues me the most is the situation with the keepers. Ederson will be our only senior goalie. We have Steffan and Muric out on loan but are they expected to come back and deputise?

Players That May Leave
  • Otamendi
  • Sane

These are rumours floating about, will update as and when. Won’t include youth prospects.

GK
  • N/A
Defence
  • Soyuncu
  • Fry
  • Skriniar
  • Ake
  • Dias
Midfield
  • Florentino
  • Fabian Ruiz
  • Bentancur
  • Odegaard
  • Havertz
Forwards
  • Häland
  • Martinez
  • Sancho
  • Oyarzabal
I do like the sound of Fabian Ruiz and Lynryd Skynyrd - we need a couple of big lads

Think we'll extend Fernandinho for another year. Merlin and Bravo off on contract expiration. Either Muric or an English GK for the backup slot, David doesn't need replacing as you said. Then a new CB assuming Otamendi is off and potentially a new forward if Sane leaves, though we may not need one.

Think Florentino, Aouar, Oyerzabal (Sane sold in the summer) will at least come in the summer. And a striker

Maybe å prospect defender in Januar ala Elvedi

Think Silva, Bravo, and Otamendi will depart. However, I don’t think there is much waiting in the wings internally to bolster the squad in other areas, so I imagine a busy summer with 4 first-team signings.

Contracts

David Silva, Fernandinho and Bravo.

Players That May Leave
  • Otamendi
  • Sane

GK
  • N/A
Defence
  • Soyuncu
  • Fry
  • Skriniar
  • Ake
  • Dias
Midfield
  • Florentino
  • Aouar
  • Fabian Ruiz
  • Bentancur
  • Odegaard
  • Havertz
  • Tonali
Forwards
  • Häland
  • Martinez
  • Sancho
  • Oyarzabal
I’d break the bank for Martinez he is gonna be £150 mill player soon if he carries on the way he is going

Aouar is going to replace David, Foden will slowly take over for Kdb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.