As United fans think the Poznan is a joke.

Re: As United fan's think the Poznan is a joke.

Vertirowe said:
We've got one planned for next season - ''let's all do the city'' All you have to do is stretch both arms out wide and start making aeroplane movements

NOOOOOO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!! EXPECT TO BE BANNED

sir malcom said:
Vertirowe said:
We've got one planned for next season - ''let's all do the city'' All you have to do is stretch both arms out wide and start making aeroplane movements
Dont need to be shown how to do it as the dirty red shit were doing it on saturday,They wear it like a badge of honour ffs its 52 yrs ago now......

And they got Nike to sponsor it.

blueinsa said:
Vertirowe said:

Take your fucking moral indignation and shove it as far up your fucking RAG arse as possible.

Those the same Aeroplane movements you see RAGS doing trying to goad City fans is it?

Submarines?

Turks carrying knives?

Hillsborough?

FUCK OFF you RAG ****!

Oh and before i forget....1-0!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 toure 1-0 (tune of havin a party wen fergie dies)<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:50 am --<br /><br />
supportingcitysincelunchtime said:
sir malcom said:
Dont need to be shown how to do it as the dirty red shit were doing it on saturday,They wear it like a badge of honour ffs its 52 yrs ago now......

And they got Nike to sponsor it.

and AIG

blueinsa said:
Vertirowe said:

Take your fucking moral indignation and shove it as far up your fucking RAG arse as possible.

Those the same Aeroplane movements you see RAGS doing trying to goad City fans is it?

Submarines?

Turks carrying knives?

Hillsborough?

FUCK OFF you RAG ****!

Touched a nerve have I sweetheart?

Any red that sings about russian submarines or leeds fans in Turkey are just as disgraceful.

You must admit, Saturday at the services on the way down I've never seen so many of your lot doing it before. You were actually worse than Liverpool and that's saying something

1-1 x

Wont be long now...
jelly-and-ice-cream-recipe.jpg

Vertirowe said:
blueinsa said:

Submarines?

Turks carrying knives?

Hillsborough?

FUCK OFF you RAG ****!

Any red that sings about russian submarines or leeds fans in Turkey are just as disgraceful.

You must admit, Saturday at the services on the way down I've never seen so many of your lot doing it before. You were actually worse than Liverpool and that's saying something

1-1 x

Down, London is up for you mate

bluevengence said:
Wont be long now...
jelly-and-ice-cream-recipe.jpg
bouncy_castle.jpg
<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:56 am --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Vertirowe said:

1-1 x

confused.com?

I don't know what any United fan is doing on here when he can be out in the sunshine attackin' women , over 60's , and young children ...... or is that kind of behaviour reserved solely for their southern branches?

We have always thought of them as shithouses , and Saturday just confirmed it yet again !

Vertirowe said:
blueinsa said:

Submarines?

Turks carrying knives?

Hillsborough?

FUCK OFF you RAG ****!

1-1 x

You haven't touched any nerve with me you RAG fucker!

Fuck off back to RAG cafe and get your own lot to stop with sick chants before coming on here giving the lesson on morals.

And whilst you at it maybe question your clubs stance on the marketing of the Munich disaster that still goes on to this day and the disgusting way your club treated the survivors/families.

That Poznan when they read thier team out, was like a kick in the bollocks for them.

as much as they hated it, they didn't know where to look.

a semi-final against man city, zero noise. embarassing.

'fergie was right, your fans are shite'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.