Asahi partnership... New beer in the ground

2 pints of Asahi is over a Tenner.
(£5.30 a pint I think) although the price you paid doesn't work out at less 10%

I was only quoting previous seasons experience and didn't use it yesterday so maybe the rule and rate discount has changed.

Least you got a discount on whatever you had ;-)
Discount is 10% so £9.54 is right, 10% of £10.60 is £1.06.

They seem to have the staff doing the pouring for the token bar which meant they were slower serving us who had queued up at the normal bar.

I never knew the bars shut until 3:35, i thought they stayed open until the second half began.
You'd think theyd use the closed time to get prepared with beers ready, i know people moan about wanting a fresh pint though so they can't win sometimes.
A legacy from the Stuart Pearce days when we used to spend almost the entire game on the concourse getting leathered because we knew we wouldn’t score

My problem was I waited until the half time whistle before I set off for the bar. Queued up for fifteen minutes and then went back to my seat when the second half started (without managing getting to the front)
You do have to be a bit Savvy and you get to know which bar to go to.
SS2 has 3 serving points and play it right we generally get served in time to drink up at H/T.

The whole no drink back to your seat is the fuckin killer though, pointless and a fuckin nuisance.

Thanks Dippers for yet another inconvenience you have bestowed on us all.

Any pint delivered in a plastic container by morons with pipes not cleaned is going to taste like shite.
Morons!

There seems to be a fair few on here that disagree with you after Saturday.

No complaints with the new recyclable plastic pint pots from me and sampled a pint of each of the new beers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.