Asahi Super Dry 0.0% named as club’s Official Training Kit Partner

I often have to drive home after getting off our matchday coach so I've tried quite a few of these non/low alcohol beers. For the Wembley coach last month I bought a few cans of Brewdog Punk IPA 0.0% on a recommendation.
Best low/non alcoholic beer I've tried. Even better than Ghost Ship 0.5%. It actually tastes like beer.

couldn't find any NA drinks around Wembley but I agree on the Brewdog 0% definitely try their lager 0% if you get chance.

As Ive not been drinking this year due to health reasons, this has grown on me. Having a couple of these at the ground. Its not too bad compared to some of the other 0% drinks around

I was on a long session the other week in Belfast and a Guinness 0.0 every few pints meant I wasn't acting like an arse by the end of the night ... And could walk straight.

They had it on proper draught too and you would be hard pressed to tell the difference, apart from it felt a tiny bit thinner

Zero beers are not evil, they are a welcome addition for those who can't drink alcohol anymore, but don't want to sit drinking pints of coke
Sorry, but for me a beer without alcohol is like a football match without the ball

0% beers will get a lot of stick among some, but the market is growing and maturing quickly. All the major brands are jumping on it, and it sounds like Asahi is a bit late to the party so using it's existing sponsorships and relationships to catch up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.