asault by grown men on kids waiting for a bus in ashton....

Bigga said:
Honestly!!

Cos I don't have a problem with any race I MUST have a problem!!

The logic of this thought process is shocking and merely highlights the insecurity of MANY on here that have leanings towards a 'hate', but they are too stubborn to admit it!! And yet I have the 'chip'??

Are you scared to be 'outed'? Are you confused about where you stand?? Would it fook you up to know that some of the people you may 'banter' with on here might just be the people you have 'issues' with, except they have internet names??

I am probably one of the few people on here that count more than 6 different races as good friends, not acquaintances. Stick to 'your own', have your harboured views, but fooking hell, admit you have your issues!!

You must detest the fact that Muslim people own and run our club!

*shakes head*

whatever bell whiff

buzzer1 said:
marco said:
whats goin on in here

Ahh not much Marco, just stonie posted a vid of a couple of Asian lads bullying whites at a bus stop, couple of posters correctly stating that it probably would have made the news if the tables were turned but hey ho.
Give over.

What news station are you watching? The ones i'm watching very respectfully report the deaths of local soldiers fighting abroad in Afghanistan. I don't see any 10 minute segments on Sky News dedicated to any innocent Afghan civilians killed in the crossfire by a war which is on-going because of our presence.

There's hardly a media bias persecuting the average English Man. The reason this didn't make the media is probably because it wasn't a story that would help sell units or gain ratings, because it was a bit of a fight at a bus stop. There's countless of murders which don't make national headlines. An incident at a bus stop doesn't stand a chance unless it's Anjem Choudray pissing on a bible while waiting for the Number 4.

ono said:
buzzer1 said:
marco said:
whats goin on in here

Ahh not much Marco, just stonie posted a vid of a couple of Asian lads bullying whites at a bus stop, couple of posters correctly stating that it probably would have made the news if the tables were turned but hey ho.
Give over.

What news station are you watching? The ones i'm watching very respectfully report the deaths of local soldiers fighting abroad in Afghanistan. I don't see any 10 minute segments on Sky News dedicated to any innocent Afghan civilians killed in the crossfire by a war which is on-going because of our presence.

There's hardly a media bias persecuting the average English Man. The reason this didn't make the media is probably because it wasn't a story that would help sell units or gain ratings, because it was a bit of a fight at a bus stop. There's countless of murders which don't make national headlines. An incident at a bus stop doesn't stand a chance unless it's Anjem Choudray pissing on a bible while waiting for the Number 4.
I don't want to piss on your parade but its not made bloody national headlines keep your nose out and have another San Miguel Great Britain obviously's not your priority.

i kne albert davy said:
ono said:
buzzer1 said:
Give over.

I don't want to piss on your parade but its not made bloody national headlines keep your nose out and have another San Miguel Great Britain obviously's not your priority.

I think you just pissed on his parade lol

hilts said:
Bigga said:
hilts said:
It would surely be more productive not to reply to any post from Bigga or just respond with whatever bell whiff, he may then just either go away or a miracle might occur and he realises on issues of race he has a massive blind spot to all reason

You have a problem with a reasoned debate??

I find TCIB's point of view enlightening as he engages his brain & can separate issues unlike the unfortunate amongst you, present company included...

slight problem sunshine you don't do reasoned debate, you either have a massive chip on your shoulder from previous bad experiences or you have closet racist tendencies, i care not which one it is
Or tries to make up shit from from 3 years back.

He used to threaten Brooklands but wouldn't dare with me, having met me, the bell whiff.

SWP's back said:
hilts said:
Bigga said:
You have a problem with a reasoned debate??

I find TCIB's point of view enlightening as he engages his brain & can separate issues unlike the unfortunate amongst you, present company included...

slight problem sunshine you don't do reasoned debate, you either have a massive chip on your shoulder from previous bad experiences or you have closet racist tendencies, i care not which one it is
Or tries to make up shit from from 3 years back.

He used to threaten Brooklands but wouldn't dare with me, having met me, the bell whiff.

LOL!!

You think your size intimidates me?? LOL!!! I used to work the door for years. You have played a little rugby. I came up against rugby players all the time. 90% never used size as intimidation. But you? LOL!! I am happy to go in a ring. I met BB2 and we put it straight. I don't have an issue with him. You motivate me. That's a good thing!

I'm quite rusty with my MMA anyway, so I need the practice. All you have to do is PM me.

Whatever your bell whiff sh*t means, I'm hurtin'.

Is this a 'gang up on Bigga' thread where posters just abuse him for fun cos it certainly looks that way.
Funnily enough. there's more vitriol here than at that bus stop.
And well played Bigga for taking them on. Watch out for swp though cos he's rock hard....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.