Ashes to Ashes

Again, it can be no coincidence after the WHU + City theme last week that this weeks was based on apartheid in SA with the world cup coming up.

mackenzie said:
blumoonrises said:
Its looking more like it's gonna turn out they're all just hooked up to a simulator on a starship to me, its been pretty much estalished now that none of it is "real".

The writers have said they will not do a US version.

I hope not anyway.

I hope not too, It's an easy cop out (!..) but it does seem to have a strong space theme.
I'm hoping for a clever twist with the 80's crew playing some part in "present day" as their older selves, but no doubt it'll be double disappointment next week with the finale of Lost being a let down too ..!

I can't get enough of this, cant wait for friday.

My theory is that it is some kind of world between life and death with trapped souls. Chaz, chris and Ray are all trapped souls and are now ready to go to heaven after commiting selfless acts. Chaz going under cover and puttin her life at risk to catch that guy, Ray going into that fire to save that man and Chris last week releasing that prisoner. After they did them is when they started seeing stars. I don't no what gene and keates are and this is what I'm looking forward to finding out.

Can't wait to find out what its all about

I loved life on mars but never got round to watching ashes to ashes until this series.

I'm planning on picking up the DVD tomorrow, and catching up with it before friday

the thing is it could run and run with a 50s 60s show or even 20s 30s
when we find out what is happing then i think the door will be left open
to go back for more or even a film

but gene hunt and his team will defo not be in them<br /><br />-- Tue May 18, 2010 5:53 pm --<br /><br />
M22_blu said:
I can't get enough of this, cant wait for friday.

My theory is that it is some kind of world between life and death with trapped souls. Chaz, chris and Ray are all trapped souls and are now ready to go to heaven after commiting selfless acts. Chaz going under cover and puttin her life at risk to catch that guy, Ray going into that fire to save that man and Chris last week releasing that prisoner. After they did them is when they started seeing stars. I don't no what gene and keates are and this is what I'm looking forward to finding out.

thats my thinking they are trapped souls and waiting for the lights to heaven
gene and keats are grounded souls

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.