Ashley Cole tunnel comments...

Would've been class if someone replied... "sleeping around, you've got no wife!"
I cannot stand any one of the Chelsea players, only a year ago I loved watching them and respected them all, but now Terry, Cole, Torres, Sturridge, Drogba, Lampard and co.. I hate them all!

If Cole wants classless banter we can always ask him the following

Whos up your wife on Thursday Night????

Enjoy your own humour!!!1

My comments not necessarily about his comments, bit of banter is fine, will actually work against him in a few weeks, but against him as a bloke really.

You know, I woke up this morning and, like yesterday and the day before, revelled in the fact that I'm not Ashley Cole. Or John Terry.

F'kin result.

We don't need a twat-o-meter in our dressing room to gauge the mood. Europe League maybe, but who is likely to have more silverware at the end of this season? Us, playing Ajax or United in the final of the Europa league and still 2 points clear in the domestic league, or you, 7 points adrift and bricking each Champions League draw from now on in case you get drawn against Barca or Real, or even Basel.

Now go to bed Cashley, and dream sweet dreams of the day Cheryl finds a real bloke. Only a matter of time really, before she's in the paper telling her story, happy as anything - how could she ever have thought she was happy with Cashley now that she knows real love? You got damn lucky with that one Ashely, and you know it. You're a scumbag and she fell for it - god willing she won't again, she's more popular, more successful or worth as much as you now. Soon as she gets sorted out with a decent bloke *ping* Oh My God! What the hell was I doing with that dick? Jesus, I even married him!

But, hey, at least you've got your oodles of cash, and itchy balls for life of course. Who needs class eh? Maybe JayTee can even give you his seconds - he seems to have come to an agreement with his other half; shut up and put up, with his shagging around, otherwise he takes away the bling bling. If only Cheryl had been so desperate eh?...

so him saying thursday night channel 5 starts a brawl? sure its immature as hell from him, but is it really something to get angry about? Specially since he's factually correct? I would just taunt him back mobile phone up your arse

ive allways hated the little twat,

just for shagging cheryl tweedy, and cheating on her, what a fucking wanker!

Calcio said:
so him saying thursday night channel 5 starts a brawl? sure its immature as hell from him, but is it really something to get angry about? Specially since he's factually correct? I would just taunt him back mobile phone up your arse

chelsea celebrated like they'd won the champions league and they're still 7 points behind lol

and they needed a bent ref to do it.

Who's to say he wasn't having friendly banter with fellow England colleagues or City players he knows really well?

If that's the case - nowt wrong with it. I'd expect it, to be fair.

So no-one on here has ever taken the piss out of anybody? I can tell you - since 3.30pm October 23rd to present day - I haven't stopped.

notts blue said:
ive allways hated the little twat,

just for shagging cheryl tweedy, and cheating on her, what a fucking wanker!

hahaha but the funny thing was did you see the horror hairdresser that he shagged that cost him his marriage to Cheryl. A right fucking dog. I've pulled better going on a black'un after work on a Tuesday with a 10 spot on me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.