Ashton-under-Lyne (MCSC branch)

hi Andy, might be interested in joining this when it all gets up and running. was just wondering and apologies if it's already been said somewhere in this thread (haven't got time 2 trawl through 18 pages) but having never been a member of an osc how exactly does it work with regards subs and that? do you pay like a yearly membership fee? and if so have any idea approx how much we'd be looking at? cheers mate

colin's bell helmet said:
hi Andy, might be interested in joining this when it all gets up and running. was just wondering and apologies if it's already been said somewhere in this thread (haven't got time 2 trawl through 18 pages) but having never been a member of an osc how exactly does it work with regards subs and that? do you pay like a yearly membership fee? and if so have any idea approx how much we'd be looking at? cheers mate

Hi mate,

You'd be more than welcome :)

As for 'fees', nothing has been decided yet - this is why we need to form a committee.

I know Reddish Blues charge £6 for juniors, £12 for adults and £20 for family membership (2 adults and 4 juniors). A portion of this goes to the main supporters club. This is payable on a per-season basis.

I'm not saying that we will adopt this pricing structure (it's set on a per-branch basis), but it should give you some idea.

cheers

Raffles, congrats on getting the AUL Official Branch up and running, you will always get one or two knob heads pissing on your parade but well done anyway.

I organise the transport from the Warrington at Cockbrook and for next season the Fox lads (about 12 of them) will be going to the home games on our bus. That will mean for some games we will have about 8/9 seats available on our 33 seater coach. So if you ever have a need for additional fans get in touch, we can pick up at the March Hare, no problem, we charge £6 return.

My e-mail is hammocity@yahoo.co.uk, woud you be interested in playing a match against our pub? We could organise for say the August Bank Holiday, it would be good for like minded Blues to have the craic and enjoy a few beers afterwards.

Good luck and best regards

Hammo

hammocity said:
Raffles, congrats on getting the AUL Official Branch up and running, you will always get one or two knob heads pissing on your parade but well done anyway.

I organise the transport from the Warrington at Cockbrook and for next season the Fox lads (about 12 of them) will be going to the home games on our bus. That will mean for some games we will have about 8/9 seats available on our 33 seater coach. So if you ever have a need for additional fans get in touch, we can pick up at the March Hare, no problem, we charge £6 return.

My e-mail is hammocity@yahoo.co.uk, woud you be interested in playing a match against our pub? We could organise for say the August Bank Holiday, it would be good for like minded Blues to have the craic and enjoy a few beers afterwards.

Good luck and best regards

Hammo

Get this sorted!

BlueRoscoe said:
Get this sorted!
LOL - that's a job for the Social Secretary. Oh, hang on, that's also me atm :p

All joking aside, that certainly sounds like a plan Hammo. I've got your details down (thanks for the pm) and I'll be in touch early next week (after our next meeting hopefully).

Thanks for the transport offer as well. I'll certainly make sure everyone is aware of it.

cheers

So where is suggested for the meetings?

And what stage are you at setting this up.

Also, I would be attending on my lonesome so would anyone else be going on their own?? I'm shy.

You been having a liquid lunch jon? ;)

Anyway - the current meeting point and base is the March Hare on Crowhill Rd. We have the full backing of the landlord & landlady as well - which always helps.

As for 'stage' - we are at the 'form a committee' stage. In other words, we need a Chairperson, Secretary and a Treasurer (at least). I am currently the acting Chair and my missus is acting Secretary (as we're the ones organising stuff atm). We don't have a Treasurer at all yet (we do have the 'extra' signatories though).

If anyone wants to volunteer for any of the above roles....

Raffles said:
You been having a liquid lunch jon? ;)

Anyway - the current meeting point and base is the March Hare on Crowhill Rd. We have the full backing of the landlord & landlady as well - which always helps.

As for 'stage' - we are at the 'form a committee' stage. In other words, we need a Chairperson, Secretary and a Treasurer (at least). I am currently the acting Chair and my missus is acting Secretary (as we're the ones organising stuff atm). We don't have a Treasurer at all yet (we do have the 'extra' signatories though).

If anyone wants to volunteer for any of the above roles....

I live round the corner from the March Hare. Seriously.

In all serious now, I moved to this side of the tracks from Chorlton so bit of a loner unless I go back home so would be interested in getting involved.

However, I dont get to as many matches as Id like to nowadays due to access reasons with my daughter, in short Id rather spend time with my daughter when I can than go the games. But i'm in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.