Ashton Under Lyne Parking

Hi pal.
You can park at my house. tram stop at bottom of my road 2 min walk and only 2/3 stop from ground or 25 min walk.
let me know and I will send you postcode

You tight bastard, suggesting the poor bloke parks in Droylsden. Car crime is definitely getting more sophisticated when you can get the victims to bring the car to you.

I think the best bet would be a car park on Ten acres lane side and then after through Failsworth to pick up the M60 @j22 or Down Broadway to j21.
I’d imagine the Mancunian Way is a nightmare after the games especially with all the roadworks that side of town.

Good shout, we park up on the Merc place next to the fire station and it’s not too bad getting away.

You tight bastard, suggesting the poor bloke parks in Droylsden. Car crime is definitely getting more sophisticated when you can get the victims to bring the car to you.
I am ashamed and pleased with myself that my cynical side had thought along not dissimilar lines. If I give him my home address he could burgle my house at the same time.

I drive down from Edinburgh for every home game and occasionally use Ashton Moss where there’s a large free car park next to the tram stop.

It’s ok, but the drive around the top of the M60 up to the M61 afterwards is a pain. Tends to be quicker getting away to just park near the ground to be honest.

Trams are ok going that way, not busy but take longer than you think as you get stuck in match traffic coming through Droylsden

Fair play to you sir

Travelling down from Edinburgh for the Southampton match and thought about avoiding the club carparks and trying the tram from Ashton Under Lyne.
Can anyone recommend a safe car park which will have spaces near enough to the tram and also any idea how busy the trams get on match days?
It's far enough to travel without extra hassle especially as we are going via London!
Thanks in advance, any advice much appreciated.
I'm confused as to if you're heading north or south after the game!

I drive down from Aberdeen and park on North Rd, I can then head off to the M60 and M66 towards Burnley and Preston before joining the M6, it's the quickest way to get back northwards. Avoid the Mancunian way at all costs.

Travelling down from Edinburgh for the Southampton match and thought about avoiding the club carparks and trying the tram from Ashton Under Lyne.
Can anyone recommend a safe car park which will have spaces near enough to the tram and also any idea how busy the trams get on match days?
It's far enough to travel without extra hassle especially as we are going via London!
Thanks in advance, any advice much appreciated.
Come to the Sycamore pub in Ashton (Cockbrook) next to Stamford Park, Park up there and get on our coach, it’s £7 return, drop off at the East Stand and the CB, friendly bunch, no hassle, we will leave at 1:45pm, kids, females and non knob heads all welcome (cue the sarcastic replies). PM me if you are interested, we have about 8 spare seats, cheers.

Come to the Sycamore pub in Ashton (Cockbrook) next to Stamford Park, Park up there and get on our coach, it’s £7 return, drop off at the East Stand and the CB, friendly bunch, no hassle, we will leave at 1:45pm, kids, females and non knob heads all welcome (cue the sarcastic replies). PM me if you are interested, we have about 8 spare seats, cheers.
Thanks hammocity. Bit late now to make a decision but first thoughts are that timing for getting to you on time could be an issue. Also I'm not sure that it will be the fastest way to get away from the ground. Sincere appreciation though and will pm you if thoughts change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.