#AskManuel

Jackouk said:
Why cant we win away?

Why the hell is garcia playing CB when lescott is sat twiddling his thumbs...
Because the injured centre-backs have been right footed and Lescott has 2 left feet

Marvin said:
Jackouk said:
Why cant we win away?

Because the injured centre-backs have been right footed and Lescott has 2 left feet

id rather see Richards in CB than garcia then...

Given the high demand for your services by some of Europes major clubs,what persuaded you to accept City's offer?

Jackouk said:
Marvin said:
Jackouk said:
Why cant we win away?

I wouldn't. Garcia is a quality defensive player who can pass the ball. That's Lescott's failing, and it's also Micah's failing. Micah and Lescott can clear the ball from the penalty area with towering headers all day long (but Garcia is as good in the air). Lescott and especially Micah can run with the ball, but passing into midfield is really important in City's game. You watch Kompany and Demichelis, they are both outstanding passers of the ball. As is Nasty incidentally. City's game is based on passing and I think that's why Micah has not been used by Pellegrini in central defence (he has been injured a lot as well)

Marvin said:
Jackouk said:
Marvin said:

I wouldn't. Garcia is a quality defensive player who can pass the ball. That's Lescott's failing, and it's also Micah's failing. Micah and Lescott can clear the ball from the penalty area with towering headers all day long (but Garcia is as good in the air). Lescott and especially Micah can run with the ball, but passing into midfield is really important in City's game. You watch Kompany and Demichelis, they are both outstanding passers of the ball. As is Nasty incidentally. City's game is based on passing and I think that's why Micah has not been used by Pellegrini in central defence (he has been injured a lot as well)
I can answer this because Lescott and Richards aren't up to this level !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.