#AskManuel

I'm no cynic said:
Which great opponent of Cartesian Dualism resists the reduction of psychic phenomena to a physical state and insists that there is no point of contact between the extended and the unextended?

If he carries on as he is doing he´ll almost certainly be getting a poke in the eye with a sharp stick

I'm no cynic said:
Which great opponent of Cartesian Dualism resists the reduction of psychic phenomena to a physical state and insists that there is no point of contact between the extended and the unextended?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sstrj15XpWQ[/youtube]

FantasyIreland said:
Given the high demand for your services by some of Europes major clubs,what persuaded you to accept City's offer?

Which clubs were these?

I've no doubt he snapped Txiki's hand off as soon as he got the call.

Berkovic_blue said:
FantasyIreland said:
Given the high demand for your services by some of Europes major clubs,what persuaded you to accept City's offer?

Which clubs were these?

Just Chelsea and Barcelona. No one significant.

Didsbury Dave said:
Berkovic_blue said:
FantasyIreland said:

Which clubs were these?

Just Chelsea and Barcelona. No one significant.

And PSG... and Porto, at least according to his agent.

"It is true that Porto presented a proposal to Manuel Pellegrini," he told A Bola.
"We were in talks with Porto, which is a remarkable and well-known club in the world. We would call them a super-club. They have a legendary president and his project is very interesting. The problem is that the Porto contract offer was made after Manchester talked to us.
"It's not a question of money but of keeping our word. Mr Pellegrini was committed to Manchester City to sit down with their leaders after the Spanish league ended to finally complete the move.
"Again [with PSG], there is the economic factor there that shows the fact that Mr Pellegrini is extremely loyal. That was also the reason for having recently rejected an invitation from PSG."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.