assaulted by city fans

shadygiz

pulled out of the car park opposite mary d's after the game today....krpet out as best i could into the road avoiding people in the road. next thing i hear a massive bang on the side of my car.

i get out to remonstate with the guy who twatted my car and was subsequantly pinned by my neck to the car by two of his mates.

one guy threatens me and starts grabbing at me, by this time two of my mates walking past had seen this and stepped in to push the guys away.

This one guy then carries on threatening me walking at the side of my car as i edged through traffic.

now these inbreds were in their 40's and should know better.

one thing i will say is if you come on here....let it be known that i will see you at the game on your own and i will have my vengeance

Some City fans should grow the fuck up, can't believe I'm saying that as an 18 year old to 49 year olds.

Happens every fucking week now. I park opposite in the side road and I see cunts gobbing off at drivers most weeks. The usual is to kick off the wing mirror.

We have a lot of arseholes that support us.

shadygiz said:
pulled out of the car park opposite mary d's after the game today....krpet out as best i could into the road avoiding people in the road. next thing i hear a massive bang on the side of my car.

i get out to remonstate with the guy who twatted my car and was subsequantly pinned by my neck to the car by two of his mates.

one guy threatens me and starts grabbing at me, by this time two of my mates walking past had seen this and stepped in to push the guys away.

This one guy then carries on threatening me walking at the side of my car as i edged through traffic.

now these inbreds were in their 40's and should know better.

one thing i will say is if you come on here....let it be known that i will see you at the game on your own and i will have my vengeance
hehe cool

Kicked off on the train when it stopped at guide bridge, don't know if it was rags & city or just city!
Anyone know what happened?

Guys in their 40s picking fights with there own fans ? Some of our fans are just man children they must be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.