assaulted by city fans

I'm getting a bit fed up with those who defend/laugh/excuse those who do this and even more fed up with those who pretend no City fan could possibly be a nob. Here we have Shady Giz who, as far as I can make out on here, is a decent guy and enjoys his time at the match. He dares ask why some fucking **** hits HIS car and HE gets assaulted for it? Skip over to the Rio thread and there are actually fans saying he deserved it. I'm a **** for all intents and purposes and in my own little way - we all are - but by fucking Christ there are certainly some intensely massive cunts who follow this club.

Hope you're ok SG.

Fucked off today with the behaviour of some of our so called fans.

Neighbour's just said that the gobby rag across the road from me took a kicking on Pollard Street ......

Sorry to hear that Shady lad.

Seems to be some wrong 'uns who've started latching on to us recently. At the Xmas markets in Dortmund on Tues, there was a pissed up blue trying to find the train station.

A group of young lads were heading that way, so I asked them if they'd walk him there.

"Fck off, we're not walking down with that C***" was the reply I got.

Pigeonho said:
I'm getting a bit fed up with those who defend/laugh/excuse those who do this and even more fed up with those who pretend no City fan could possibly be a nob. Here we have Shady Giz who, as far as I can make out on here, is a decent guy and enjoys his time at the match. He dares ask why some fucking **** hits HIS car and HE gets assaulted for it? Skip over to the Rio thread and there are actually fans saying he deserved it. I'm a **** for all intents and purposes and in my own little way - we all are - but by fucking Christ there are certainly some intensely massive cunts who follow this club.

Hope you're ok SG.

Fucked off today with the behaviour of some of our so called fans.
Excellent post. Every club has its share of cunts masquerading as fans. No reason why we should be any different.

Sorry to hear about the grief you got today Shady.

SWP's back said:
Happens every fucking week now. I park opposite in the side road and I see cunts gobbing off at drivers most weeks. The usual is to kick off the wing mirror.

We have a lot of arseholes that support us.
I was going to say the same,some wanker always does this most weeks.We do have some wankers following us nowadays.

black mamba said:
Neighbour's just said that the gobby rag across the road from me took a kicking on Pollard Street ......

Gobby or not, you don't deserve a kicking for going to watch a game of football.

shadygiz said:
pulled out of the car park opposite mary d's after the game today....krpet out as best i could into the road avoiding people in the road. next thing i hear a massive bang on the side of my car.

i get out to remonstate with the guy who twatted my car and was subsequantly pinned by my neck to the car by two of his mates.

one guy threatens me and starts grabbing at me, by this time two of my mates walking past had seen this and stepped in to push the guys away.

This one guy then carries on threatening me walking at the side of my car as i edged through traffic.

now these inbreds were in their 40's and should know better.

one thing i will say is if you come on here....let it be known that i will see you at the game on your own and i will have my vengeance

I'm surprised you didn't knock them out

shadygiz said:
pulled out of the car park opposite mary d's after the game today....krpet out as best i could into the road avoiding people in the road. next thing i hear a massive bang on the side of my car.

i get out to remonstate with the guy who twatted my car and was subsequantly pinned by my neck to the car by two of his mates.

one guy threatens me and starts grabbing at me, by this time two of my mates walking past had seen this and stepped in to push the guys away.

This one guy then carries on threatening me walking at the side of my car as i edged through traffic.

now these inbreds were in their 40's and should know better.

one thing i will say is if you come on here....let it be known that i will see you at the game on your own and i will have my vengeance

unlucky mate , unfortunately we have some right mardy arsed Disneyland types that follow City . Should of just said " Does your carer know you are out on your own " . Hope your okay ,dont let it get you down - fuck him he will always be a knob

GazC said:
black mamba said:

Gobby or not, you don't deserve a kicking for going to watch a game of football.
That is true.

What we don't know is what happened though, whether he started something he then lost or whatever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.