assaulted by city fans

Pigeonho said:
I'm getting a bit fed up with those who defend/laugh/excuse those who do this and even more fed up with those who pretend no City fan could possibly be a nob. Here we have Shady Giz who, as far as I can make out on here, is a decent guy and enjoys his time at the match. He dares ask why some fucking **** hits HIS car and HE gets assaulted for it? Skip over to the Rio thread and there are actually fans saying he deserved it. I'm a **** for all intents and purposes and in my own little way - we all are - but by fucking Christ there are certainly some intensely massive cunts who follow this club.

Hope you're ok SG.

Fucked off today with the behaviour of some of our so called fans.

Good post, hope you get to have a quiet word with them soon shady :)

More and more of our so called fans are behaving like rag fans, is this what winning the Cup and Premiership brings us to?

I hope to God I'm wrong, for instance we are beginning to act like we should win every game.

I see an arrogance that comes with winning that is becoming more and more evident.

We are City, we are Blues, we have our own identity, FFS don't turn into fans that behave like the rags have or we've lost.

End of lesson.

First the Dortmund train, then the Ferdinand coin and now this, too. Very, very disappointed with our fans recently. I'd rather have glory hunters in the stadium than these weapons.

It has happened for years and although incidents are fewer now it will still flare up here and there.The difference now is that it is all over the internet for everyone to read and discuss.Years ago it blew over more quickly.

Not that i am in anyway condoning it but losing in the last minute,people a bit pissed,angry, the first little thing annoys them after it and they blow.

As soon as the cunts got that free kick[Clear it Clichy!!!!] i knew it was in so i made my way near the exit.As soon as it hit the net i was gone,on the first bus,metro and home still seething before i was tempted to get involved in anything myself.Experiance.

Blues need to stop taking out frustration on fellow Blues though,as wound up as they might be.

Iam not condoning it either. And i suppose this sort of thing never happens at the Swamp... or at wembley in the semi, where the vile Rag c***t's were slapping women and kids.

Question to the older blues ? Has there always been an element of blue on blue ? Even in the dark days I never really saw any incidents where city fans took a dislike to each other. They used to look after one another. Sorry that happened to you SG.

Fanzone Danny has tweeted that he has just been punched from behind by a united 'fan' who proceeded to leg it. Some proper shit houses about. Surely you would be celebrating a win? The mind boggles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.