Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I agree he needs to buck up a bit, but useless and overhyped is hyperbolic as the so called hype. He's 22 - about the time most kids get their first taste of first team football. Kids have a dip when they get figured out slightly and the really really good ones kick on. Phil is one of them. It'll come.
Cold light of day I regret my comments and hope he does turn it around, i don't think he will, during the game this was my feeling and has been all season, reminds me a bit of Peter Barnes initial impact, who I had similar enthusiasm about, so did the England press.
I do feel he needs a reality check.

Why Bernardo started over Mahrez and Alvarez? I really cannot remember a time Bernardo was ever great as an RW. Put a proper forward there instead of trying to shoehorn one of our midfielders. I honestly do not like to see Ilkay, Bernardo and KDB on the field at the same time.

Why Bernardo started over Mahrez and Alvarez? I really cannot remember a time Bernardo was ever great as an RW. Put a proper forward there instead of trying to shoehorn one of our midfielders. I honestly do not like to see Ilkay, Bernardo and KDB on the field at the same time.
I'm so glad you're not Pep then.

Not our finest 90 mins.

Their goalie is fucking small time.

Glad the Norwegian goal machine got one.

And nice to see Dave Grohl on the Villa bench.

Over and out.
Everything about that club is small time. Their celebrating a home draw in a league game reminded of being at Chesterfield or Wrexham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.