Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

We cannot press high because Haaland can't and that is fine as he is a generational talent but when we are not creating anything for him it is like playing with ten men.

We had similar start last season, i think once KDB comes back we can start winning strike. In addition, we missed Gundo badly, but I am confident pep will sort out our problem. Even if we dont win the title this season I am ok with it. Let’s get behind the team and create atmosphere that can lift up players.
Can’t compare last season and this, different personnel this season and that’s the issue. Poor recruitment and sales.

No getting round it but that was a poor performance but I would rather get them out of the system NOW and not in the run in….a blip now we can deal with ….a blip with five games to go would be a nightmare.
Three points is three points whenever we drop them. If we have blips now we might not be challenging with five games to go.

Well done Villa fully deserved. Been a long time since I saw a team completely outplay us. We don’t look the city of the last few years these days
Can't even say we lacked effort, which makes it even more perplexing

Injuries and suspensions, suspensions and injuries.
Meanwhile Spurs came to the Etihad (home of the reigning champions) with a load of injuries, scored three goals and wandered off with a point.
Out final legitimate attempt on target came in the eleventh minute (the shot in the second half was offside). That's a fucking disgrace for a team regularly top scorers in the Prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.