Aston Villa (A) | Post-Match Thread

good win but some daft defending by stones ? it could have cost us the 3 points and another nightmare couple of days and wanting the dippers doing us a big favour

boy am i glad phil foden is a manchester city player because i would go and watch him play for any other team he is WORLD CLASS and must be the most valuable player in the premier league

Thought we were superb first half if you take away the first and last minute, the slickest we've been for a long time, felt we would have gone on to batter them if it had remained 11v11.

Understand the game plan second half but after they got their red card I felt we were way too passive, a one goal lead is too slender to sit back on it for 45 minutes when there was so much space in their back line if we had just made an effort to go and finish the game. It worked so perhaps I don't have a point but just think the easier option was to go back on the front foot.

Job done, step closer hopefully no injuries and fully focused on the final now.

Good grief, what a turgid 2nd half and at times, torturous.
Dreadful start but we regained control and did so well to get in front then Stones rounds of a calamitous performance with an act of utter folly....1 minute after we get in front, just before HT. Tit...pure and simple...a chump....with a feckin title at stake.
Laporte will now be back as the partner for Dias.
2nd half was grim viewing but we controlled the ball well, don't think they had a chance 2nd half?
Gritty battling performance with so much control for so much of the game.
Phil superb. Bernado very good too and Zinny had a good 2nd half.
Feeling good again
Ffs

Phew! - Get in City, 8 points (7 really) to go, back to winning ways and another away win!!!

Excellent performance but we should have scored more. Foden and Silva still running :)
Fatigue might be an issue in the next game. :(

We NEED a world class attacker for next season that's for granted!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.