Aston Villa (A) | Post-Match Thread

Somebody went in with a really high boot.
Cant remember who.

I think Tottenham will be watching the video of that early Villa goal and wondering if they could do the same.
Maybe it's a good thing that John Stones is banned.
That is what I suspected but couldn't understand how they were allowed to take a quick free kick from about 20 yards away, BS that. Making rules up as they go along.

Tell you what Villa don’t like us. Been on their forum and there is a lot of hate. Also interesting to read how they viewed the ref, they thought he gave them nothing (Walkers challenge in particular, and that Bernie should have had a couple of yellows), so I think most supporters think the refs are shite it just depends on your allegiance as to which way he is biased.

None thing I noticed is that we seemed to pass it without worrying too much if we were heading towards their goal. Almost as if we were as happy going left to right as front to back. Must drive other teams mad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.