Aston Villa (A) | Post-Match Thread

Well if you want any betting tips lads.......

Bet-builder:

2 or more goals.....

City half time....

City full time......

Foden to score.....

....Red card NO

Have only bet on no red card twice this season.

Yep, Leeds and now Villa

I give up!

Apart from two mistakes that could have been costly it was a very good performance.

Huge 3 pts that coming from behind and at one point (though not for long) being a man down.....

Played some excellent football but at one point I thought it was going to be a lot of posession with no end product

We could have had a couple more goals but I think we just arent roughless enough at times

Massive win. Amazing performance after going behind so early. Controlled the game despite red, and their red on Cash, ironically, made the game much easier for us. Excellent game management, Gündogan, Foden standouts. Everyone was solid, only concern is Stones, half a season of unreal form like 2 previous title run ins and suddenly a dip in form. Hopefully it gets sorted soon. 8 points from last 5 till it's ours again.

Dirty rags have got Leeds, Liverpool, Villa, Leicester and Fulham to follow. All very tough games, as some have something to play for.

Up the blues! needed that after a horrid few days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.