Aston Villa (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think our lads will be extremely delighted of the outcome after that ESL rollercoaster and will be up for it,
and I wish Raheem has a restart, shakes off whatever plagued him and puts out a cracking hard working match crowned by a goal.

I'm working away in the US (-6hr) in a place where I can't have my mobile phone. By the time I find out the result it will be gone Midnight in the UK.

I think we're more than capable of smashing these c*nts as long as we turn up, but I'm going to be sweating all afternoon waiting on the result.

This has turned into a must-win game, don't give those red twats any kind of Hope of catching us.
It's a nightmare to think of rat face Bruno celebrating holding up the premier League trophy.

Please please Pep do not play Sterling, Torres or Mendy.

After the last 48 hours I'd almost forgotten what the hell we are actually here for!!

Anyway, back to the day job.

Strong team tonight, no fucking around with out of form players. Play the best line up and play it again at the weekend. Wins, and feel good factors, are all that matter right now.

Oh, and no smegging Sterling. That boy needs a confidence injection like I've never seen before. If we are 5 up after 60 mins bring him on, if not then don't.

Pep In!! CTID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.