Aston Villa (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs to get this game put to bed early. Start strongest side available and get three or four in front. Then make the three substitutions to rest some legs for Sunday where again we go with the strongest side possible (Eddie / Steffan aside as I think Pep has said Steffan will start on Sunday). Want the league wrapped up a.s.a.p and a win on Sunday.

Now is not the time to play out of form players just in case

He had a full 90 minutes — inexplicably, in my opinion — at Wembley, in a key match, to prove everyone wrong. He dismally failed to do so. I'm not one of those who necessarily thinks he's absolutely finished. But he's most definitely on hold for the time being. Anyway, this is a straw argument. Pep almost certainly will not play him.

Edit: isn't it great to get back to caring about such trivia?

Hope we smash these cnuts tonight, the shit i've had off Villa fans the last few days was unbelievable.
Strong side please.
Cnuts 0 City 2

I saw a nonsense video of a packed Villa Park in full voice yesterday. Many blues will remember the almost empty ground when we visited in the cup a few years ago.

Check out the Oxford English Dictionary, under the word ‘fickle’ it says Aston Villa supporters.

Needs to get this game put to bed early. Start strongest side available and get three or four in front. Then make the three substitutions to rest some legs for Sunday where again we go with the strongest side possible (Eddie / Steffan aside as I think Pep has said Steffan will start on Sunday). Want the league wrapped up a.s.a.p and a win on Sunday.

3 or 4 in front?? Have you seen our finishing lately?

I saw a nonsense video of a packed Villa Park in full voice yesterday. Many blues will remember the almost empty ground when we visited in the cup a few years ago.

Check out the Oxford English Dictionary, under the word ‘fickle’ it says Aston Villa supporters.

I hate the delusional inbred cnuts. I remember being locked in the pens and the coppers laughing as the morons above threw piss and rubbish down on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.